AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks for you guys who ordered got cancelled... I got lucky Sunday morning on NDC and notice a pair was still in my cart and checked them out. This morning (Tuesday) I received my tracking number... should be here Thursday, can't believe that the order went through.
happy.gif

happy.gif

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

for those who where wondering how there gonna look once u wear them lol this dude got em back pretty clean tho with that penguin instant sneaker cleaner
2zrp43o.png

2z8yg03.png

2012-04-24%2017.00.49.jpg

Wore once and wiped off with a baby wipe

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by natisfynest

How do you not know these are sold out? If they worth getting in trouble to steal you would think they would know they sold out. Reminds me of the lady I over heard at the mall over the weekend looking for concords lol

LOL, I can imagine working at the shoe store and someone still asking if you have concords in stock.  in april

Interestingly enough, my local Foot Locker has little kid's sizes in the Concords...obviously no men's though.
laugh.gif

I didnt want to but I had to pass on these... just didnt feel as heavy and thick as the 04s which ill start hunting for soon these just seemed paper thin to me ...

easy cop regardless

Originally Posted by jordan23man

*checks thread every 30 mins for restocks........leaves*

Pretty much what I do. not trying to hear about people getting their shoes soon. I'm salty, I know. Lol

Originally Posted by natisfynest

for those who where wondering how there gonna look once u wear them lol this dude got em back pretty clean tho with that penguin instant sneaker cleaner

Wore once and wiped off with a baby wipe

danngg really? thatss cray

I was letting these go for 200 to friends cause I didnt want em i bought but passed on keeping em.......

i had a for sale post up for only an hour and deleted it on RD people are still repeatedly texting me.....
mad.gif
  acting like a fiend over shoes smh

Ive been texting all of them back PLASTIC CHEAP $%% SHOES ARE SOLD GO WASTER YOUR MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE STOP TEXTING ME
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Just heard on the news that two guys down here in htown broke iinto gulfgate mall last night to get their hands on the playoff 12s. Somebody should have told those idiots that they had already sold out of them or they should have called the mall first to make
sure they had the shoes in stock before an attempted robbery to leave out empty handed and in handcuffs.

LOL...it was actually 4.
http://www.click2houston....78/11758930/-/61f53nz/-/

Or maybe they are very smart criminals...Alot of stores already have their XI lows sitting in the back..might have been after those

Although it was tough, glad I passed.
30t6p3b.gif
@ NDC becoming unreliable, used to be the one site that you believed in...at least when it came to order confirmations.  Servers didn't crash either.

laugh.gif
 @ cleaning the soles after every wear, or cleaning the soles of your shoes period.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Although it was tough, glad I passed.
30t6p3b.gif
@ NDC becoming unreliable, used to be the one site that you believed in...at least when it came to order confirmations.  Servers didn't crash either.

laugh.gif
 @ cleaning the soles after every wear, or cleaning the soles of your shoes period.
cements have white soles too, no? i cleaned my cements' soles everytime i wore them

Originally Posted by leirlic

Everyone that's concerned with customs, Snipes had sent me an email saying most transactions over $100 are capable of being charged customs fees. Someone also had posted that it depends on the sites, that whether its 1 or 2/3 pairs, you may end up being charged with custom fees. Just a heads up, trying to cancel my 9.5 sz order from Snipes i'll post when cancellations get through

It's not up to snipes on who is or isn't charged customs fees. I got this fee with the Concords and discussed the issue with the fed ex customs rep. The tipping point is $250. Cancel if you want but if you only ordered 1 pair you are good.

Originally Posted by acoppola331

I got my email conformation from Snipes but no tracking number or anything pretty sure its still processing. anyone in the same boat as me?

There is should be a DHL link on the shipping email from Snipes.  When you click on it, it will take you straight to the overseas tracking for your order.  I'm looking at mine right now.

Smh at these ndc horror stories. Cannceled orders AFTER a confirmation. F all that. Ndc ain't even safe to use now.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by acoppola331

I got my email conformation from Snipes but no tracking number or anything pretty sure its still processing. anyone in the same boat as me?

There is should be a DHL link on the shipping email from Snipes.  When you click on it, it will take you straight to the overseas tracking for your order.  I'm looking at mine right now.
Never got a shipping email it says my order is still processing and i ordered on sunday... Luckily I selected that shipping insurance for an extra euro...only got an email from them

2zrp43o.png

2z8yg03.png
holy +!#% i need to do these to my rising suns. they look just like this but i'm too lazy to clean all-white shoes hahaha. good looks, found it for 6 bucks online shipped, not bad

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by leirlic

Everyone that's concerned with customs, Snipes had sent me an email saying most transactions over $100 are capable of being charged customs fees. Someone also had posted that it depends on the sites, that whether its 1 or 2/3 pairs, you may end up being charged with custom fees. Just a heads up, trying to cancel my 9.5 sz order from Snipes i'll post when cancellations get through

It's not up to snipes on who is or isn't charged customs fees. I got this fee with the Concords and discussed the issue with the fed ex customs rep. The tipping point is $250. Cancel if you want but if you only ordered 1 pair you are good.

Okay thanks, first time ordering from overseas. 

I was lucky to cop mine through champs kinda weird though my checkout time was 1hr and 30 mins ,I thought i wouldnt get them so called champs to confirm and it did go through.

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by illphillip

7 pairs son? Really?
+1
Nah, G, it ain't eem like dat dere...

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by deucesole22

So just out of CURIOUSTY...what are you going to do with all those pairs you just ordered???
nerd.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smile.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
devil.gif
 How much are you RESELLING each pair for??? LMFAO
c'mon man you know they are personal pickups for his fam or friends.... just like every other NT'er says
laugh.gif

That's right.  He's helping me out.

Anything else?

dont even worry about these clowns p-tone, that bs dont bother me one bit, but thanks for backing me up. i should  have that sz 11 for you early next week if offspring hurries up and ships them out, it will be overnighted as soon as it comes in
wink.gif

Whats the cops doing at 10 am eating pizza. Probably opened the place up, standing outside like they waiting on Js

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom