AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
NDC said that they oversold. And blah blah very sorry and they're sending out emails with a awesome promo code, the best they've ever given out....

10 pm monday night and they're robbing a store for playoffs???
Obviously not NTers otherwise they would know that these sold out pretty much everywhere
on Saturday. Idiots
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Originally Posted by glove72

I got my email conformation from Snipes but no tracking number or anything pretty sure its still processing. anyone in the same boat as me?

There is should be a DHL link on the shipping email from Snipes.  When you click on it, it will take you straight to the overseas tracking for your order.  I'm looking at mine right now.
Never got a shipping email it says my order is still processing and i ordered on sunday... Luckily I selected that shipping insurance for an extra euro...only got an email from them
when they finish they will email again with a shipping confirmation and the link to DHL for you to track.  PM me when you get it and I show you how to track on USPS

This is what it's all about for me. My 04's his 2012's My little dude hasnt wanted to take them off and been playing basketball on his play school hoop ever since he put em on 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
............got to start em young so I have someone to go camping with 10 years from now when the concords drop again
laugh.gif

6ec2571f47fdae28b6700906e937892a0e28d66_s.jpg

damn, gulfgate mall where the robbery occured is only like 20 minutes from my crib. i cant believe those idiots didnt send a friend in to ask if there were any playoffs left before they robbed the joint. and anybody who has been to gulfgate before knows there is a constable station not even 200 yards from the footaction, and the cops that caught them where the constables from that station, i can tell by the cop cars in the video.

anyone think these will be tradeble for a pair of 11 lows dropping in a couple weeks? Just realized ill be outta town when they drop

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

This is what it's all about for me. My 04's his 2012's My little dude hasnt wanted to take them off and been playing basketball on his play school hoop ever since he put em on 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
............got to start em young so I have someone to go camping with 10 years from now when the concords drop again
laugh.gif

6ec2571f47fdae28b6700906e937892a0e28d66_s.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by mushka81

+1
Nah, G, it ain't eem like dat dere...

Originally Posted by toughmoney

c'mon man you know they are personal pickups for his fam or friends.... just like every other NT'er says
laugh.gif

That's right.  He's helping me out.

Anything else?

dont even worry about these clowns p-tone, that bs dont bother me one bit, but thanks for backing me up. i should  have that sz 11 for you early next week if offspring hurries up and ships them out, it will be overnighted as soon as it comes in
wink.gif

It don't bother you one bit but you still flew your man a kite in a public forum.

OK.

So you down to 6 now. Cool.

Thanks for the update.

Got both pairs from NDC today, no hangtag on either. No biggie cuz they were coming off anyway. But I'm very satisfied as this is my favorite shoe.

Dont hate on dudes who get multiple pairs. If they got multiple pairs in their sig its one thing, but i know me personally, i wanted to go real hard for this release and i did. I mean i guess you put ur self out there for a rashing when u tell a forum full of people that u dropped a g+ on a release when not everyone got their pairs... But I hope he copped his pairs for the right reasons like i did.

anyone think these will be tradeble for a pair of 11 lows dropping in a couple weeks? Just realized ill be outta town when they drop

Probably...I'm sure if you advertise enough you could get someone to bite...

Originally Posted by BigPoint

NDC said that they oversold. And blah blah very sorry and they're sending out emails with a awesome promo code, the best they've ever given out....

NDC is no better than Eastbay now with the crashes and canceled orders
30t6p3b.gif

i didn't cop on RD as planned but *%%+ as many pair as i've seen on net i should be able to cop whenever i get ready to rock....seeing to it I can go a 1/2 size down.. a size 7 1/2 should be hella cheap and easy to find....  just still stacking up my dough for MDW12 
smokin.gif
happy.gif

I don't remember NDC canceling orders or overselling stock prior to the Concord release.

It's so sad you can't even trust Nike anymore.

Also is there and exclusions with the promo code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom