AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Originally Posted by calikush

I have $550 for the youth size.
I'm going to offer 575 on the Youth Sizes
$1200 in for a men's size 10.5! Can anyone beat me?
grin.gif

Damn, you win, I really wanted them. $1000 is a great deal.

Title: Air Jordan "Shamou" 12s?

E mail- Aye whaddup doe. I was wonderin if you still had ddem shamou 12s that were in your Craigslist ad. Sz 10.5 homie. I got a rack and 2 on it if you can  hold it for me for a couple of weeks. I got a big paycheck comin in if you feel, it'll be worth it for you if you can hold it for me til den. Meet up wherever you need me to, cause gas ain't #+*$ to me mane. Let a playa know.. HOLLA.

Snipes is starting to piss me off I ordered Sunday and it still says processing. Haven't gotten a shipping email just order conformation. Might just call my bank tomorrow and have them cancel the payment

E mail- Aye whaddup doe. I was wonderin if you still had ddem shamou 12s that were in your Craigslist ad. Sz 10.5 homie. I got a rack and 2 on it if you can  hold it for me for a couple of weeks. I got a big paycheck comin in if you feel, it'll be worth it for you if you can hold it for me til den. Meet up wherever you need me to, cause gas ain't #+*$ to me mane. Let a playa know.. HOLLA.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Has anyone received a refund on paypal from snipes yet?

On the email, it says please provide account information for refund...but dont they have it? lol

I was wondering about this too.  Will they just refund on paypal on their own?  I did a translate on their email they sent me, but it still isn't clear if there are any other steps I need to do to get a refund.

Originally Posted by mushka81

roll.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

Shamou 12s 
roll.gif

there's still so many pairs available here in vancouver, guess the hype wasn't as crazy

Originally Posted by KenJi714

roll.gif
sick.gif
Why the sick face? I obviously knew he jokingly sent that email to the rape-seller in the CL ad. I was laughing at the Shamou 12's.

If I'm helping my friends order, is it messed up if I charge $5-10 on top of total cost to make some kind of money for the time I spent? (Keep in mind they did not give me the money beforehand and I had to front all of it)

roll.gif
sick.gif
Why the sick face? I obviously knew he jokingly sent that email to the rape-seller in the CL ad. I was laughing at the Shamou 12's.

Don't trip homie. I'm sure he's got a sick face with the way I typed the e mail talkin like I've never been to school. Haha shamou 12s..

yo that %@!$ is hilarious!
roll.gif

sick.gif

Don't trip homie. I'm sure he's got a sick face with the way I typed the e mail talkin like I've never been to school. Haha shamou 12s..
lmao, that %+* was hilarious man. "please no low-balling" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO....
roll.gif

Did he reply yet?

Originally Posted by indianabound

^

Wow your just getting yours now, I got mine Sunday morning.

When did you order?

They ship out of Louisville.
I ordered them on Saturday morning around 530am est time. I'm in NYC so hopefully I'll get them by Friday but most likely Monday.

All these cancellation emails got me worried...placed orderes from 3 different sites,only received shipping confirmation from one so far....luckily I just ordered another 2 pair for 280 euro shipped....sent out a mass group text,yeah pretty much sold out...hooking up the family who haven't lockeddown their pair yet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I completely forgot about that site and just missed out.

I knew I was forgetting a website when doing my daily rounds.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Did CT WG or HS ever drop these? Also, what abt NBA store?

Nope. Still waiting on CT, HS, WG and SH. I know Urban isnt getting them. NBAstore released them already. Richards actually put them up too but i was snoozing for that one.
What's WG and SH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom