AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Ignore the none playoffs. My 2 pairs to stock came in from Eastbay today to go along with my pair I already had. None are for sale... Just happy I was able to actually get as many as I wanted of these with no problems! 
happy.gif
I know its the playoff 12 thread, but I'm really feeling the XI lows. I'm planning on beating them to death this summer. Nice pic's

How did the box fit? TTS? Comfortable? How about performance? Any creasing after one wear?

Wait, its a box.

These definitely run .5 big...they run exactly like wc4s and bordeaux 7s...whatever size you bought in those,buy in these

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

These definitely run .5 big...they run exactly like wc4s and bordeaux 7s...whatever size you bought in those,buy in these

I feel like the playoffs are even a tad bit roomier than the 4's but even still, I agree. 

Yeah I rock 11.5 on the norm. My girl got me the cherries when they dropped in my true size and they were a lil roomy. Got these in an 11 and they fit perfect. I'm happy with my pair they look good and crisp, but I'm disappointed in the pebble leather on the white part. The pebbles are almost nonexistent like they stretched the leather too much. Compared it to my 04 and my 04 still got better texture then these the soles just piss yellow. Outside of the texture on the white part. I'm happy. They fresh and a nice addition to the collection.

Originally Posted by acoppola331

At first I was feelin the box but now I hate it. the thing is so damn flimsy I bet the fake garbage that comes from china gets a better box than these overpriced retros. JB is so cheap but hey thats nothing new to us customers

Are you complaining about a shoe box?? WOW..........

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

At first I was feelin the box but now I hate it. the thing is so damn flimsy I bet the fake garbage that comes from china gets a better box than these overpriced retros. JB is so cheap but hey thats nothing new to us customers

I'm with the 1st dude. The box is mad suspect imo. Like years ago ppl would've wrote these off as fakes based upon that cheap looking box imo. On side note, other blemish on my joints is the 3 on my tongues in the two 3 just look like a white blotch. But what can you expect from cheap labor mass produced kicks. Minor blemish my laces conceal anyway so I ain't tripping, and it's not like I'm gonna return em anyway lol. Not complaining just stating facts after my initial inspection.

You guys tripping on these boxes are crazy. Be happy you got the shoes. Nothing wrong with this box. I don't care what they did 20 years ago. If rather have these boxes then the plastic wrapping instead of paper the 4s came with. If you saw the post your old school pic thread I was in there in my og 4s in 89 so I had og's before you try to point out they came in plastic.

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

I'm with the 1st dude. The box is mad suspect imo. Like years ago ppl would've wrote these off as fakes based upon that cheap looking box imo. On side note, other blemish on my joints is the 3 on my tongues in the two 3 just look like a white blotch. But what can you expect from cheap labor mass produced kicks. Minor blemish my laces conceal anyway so I ain't tripping, and it's not like I'm gonna return em anyway lol. Not complaining just stating facts after my initial inspection.

LMAO.....its just a box....

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Thank you...the box is soooo suspect. It's like a giftbox you put together yourself when u buy someone a present at Macy's. Anyways no complaints with my pair besides a hard blue glue-like stain on one of the mudguards. Must say the shoe is constructed very well and even smells like real leather! Deff runs alittle big IMO

I swear some of these cats have like 90% of their entire post count in this one thread.

Complaining about the boxes now? You can't be serious.

Guys I'm trying to cancel the order from offsprings But I can't get through on my phone hopefully they let me cancel by their customer service email

Just throwing my opinion out there. Idk how u guys can disagree its paper thin compared to the previous one and is not made to last which isn't right for JB to do when they know how many people buy to collect. It's not a huge deal it just frustrates me because they raise prices yet cut back their spending. Smh at JB for not appreciating their loyal customers

Consider it an og box since everyone loves og. Tops and entire box to og J's were paper then. Basically poster board made into a box. After that new box the 3s came in that thing is thinner this new box. Anyways. It's a box. Oh well.

Originally Posted by david1990

Guys I'm trying to cancel the order from offsprings But I can't get through on my phone hopefully they let me cancel by their customer service email

i think its because its 7:27am local UK time

When people buy watches and they come in a small box,should we complain? Or glasses? Cologne too?
laugh.gif

Shoes are worn,not boxes...stop trying to find something to ocmplain about...people look like ral fools complaining over and over,but ibet they purchased a pair or 2 of these still
laugh.gif

Just throwing my opinion out there. Idk how u guys can disagree its paper thin compared to the previous one and is not made to last which isn't right for JB to do when they know how many people buy to collect. It's not a huge deal it just frustrates me because they raise prices yet cut back their spending. Smh at JB for not appreciating their loyal customers

I agree the box is cheap but it's not that big of a deal for me since the shoes were pretty much on point.

Also JB doesn't care about their loyal customers, oh wait let me rephrase that "ambassadors" but that's nothing new and JB doesn't care that you're shaking your head at them either, unfortunately
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

I agree the box is cheap but it's not that big of a deal for me since the shoes were pretty much on point.

Also JB doesn't care about their loyal customers, oh wait let me rephrase that "ambassadors" but that's nothing new and JB doesn't care that you're shaking your head at them either, unfortunately
indifferent.gif
allonakaoak is right. All JB care about is that you buy their product and give them your money.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by three6mafia

my '12 and OGs(from when i was 9)

pimp.gif
Must say the 2012 look better than my 2004 retros. 
What happened to the carbonfiber plate on the OGs here???
lots of wear, i guess. my sister got em for me when i was 9 at like foot action.
smokin.gif
good ole' days
those were a 4y btw way. like i said, i was only 9-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom