AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by eenxsoon

on feet !

Thanks for the vid but man those jeans are way too skinny. I wear levis 559s and even those seem too skinny sometimes...guess I'm getting old...to each their own though.

Can anyone give me directions on how to cancel with Snipes? My payment cleared but they've been sold out.... sooooo i opened a case. just don't wanna lose this $185

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Patiently waiting for JB to retro these too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tumblr_lo4vi8kPbi1qjk93do1_400.jpg

tumblr_lzjpg8Q8qm1r2n3i9o1_500.jpg

tongue.gif
smokin.gif

I want these to retro sooo bad. I remember freshman year HS I wore these brand new forgetting I had PE class that day and we played soccer on the basketball court. I got tripped and scuffed off about a 2inch patch off the blue textured material on the side
sick.gif

frown.gif
ohwell.gif
   ...yeah I know, Cool Story Bro

got my pairs from eastbay today. surprised it was double boxed them boxed the two shoes again. but after i opened its i didnt have the same excitement i thought i would have since these are my favorite jays. just something about them wasnt right.

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by nimhet

wonder who in the NBA will rock these in the "playoffs" first
Been wondering this myself..
If I had to guess...Rip Hamilton?
if the Bucks were in the playoffs you know Monta would be all over these

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

on feet !

Thanks for the vid but man those jeans are way too skinny. I wear levis 559s and even those seem too skinny sometimes...guess I'm getting old...to each their own though.

I agree 100% with your statement.! I just picked up some indigo 505 straights probably my skinniest jean and it has to grow on me.. Gotta be the old age. Lol

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Can anyone give me directions on how to cancel with Snipes? My payment cleared but they've been sold out.... sooooo i opened a case. just don't wanna lose this $185

call paypal and tell them snipes cancelled your order and you dont know how to get the refund. They will handle everything for you. It took about 4 days for my funds to get back, than another two-three days to transfer from paypal to my checking account. Dont bother filing a claim on the paypal site, just call them. Much easier.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

call paypal and tell them snipes cancelled your order and you dont know how to get the refund. They will handle everything for you. It took about 4 days for my funds to get back, than another two-three days to transfer from paypal to my checking account. Dont bother filing a claim on the paypal site, just call them. Much easier.

thanks man

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

�

on feet !

I agree 100% with your statement.! I just picked up some indigo 505 straights probably my skinniest jean and it has to grow on me.. Gotta be the old age. Lol
How about gotta be a dude, boy, man, guy, testosterone, pee standing up, somethingNOT a woman.... you dudets are killin me son. Put a dress on while you at it.

Would these have gotten the same love if the upper material was the same as the flu game XII from 2009

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Would these have gotten the same love if the upper material was the same as the flu game XII from 2009

Doubt it.  As far as selling out, probably still would have.  I think it was a mistake when they did that to the bred's in 2009.

What's next... Dudes in capris?
Deff need to break these joints in. Don't look like their going to crease bad tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom