AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SoVerSoTowel haha
roll.gif

thanks bro.

I got a shipping confirmation from NDC, except it's a partial fulfillment and only the 10.5 has shipped. Odd part is the fact my first order was for a single 10.5, but that one still says "preparing to ship" like the 11 from the second order. I'm not complaining by any means, one's better than none; especially considering I missed the restock and apparently stumbled across a glitch.

Originally Posted by charmcityprince

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

offspring.uk still has7 and 8s. still lookign for my 10.5 guh

yea me to I got a 11 from offspring thanks to who ever postedThe facts about getting the Vat tax off I got this email after I received my shoes And told them I was happy with my purchase and was keeping the shoe  Thank you for your email I have now refunded your VAT. Kind RegardsLaura Kennedy Laura Kennedy - Mail Order Customer Services Advisor  Are offspring getting the Obsidians cause the wait for shipping and the $20 over retail were worth the wait to avoid headaches
What do you guys usually do? Email the websites and ask if they are getting a specific release?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by charmcityprince

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

offspring.uk still has7 and 8s. still lookign for my 10.5 guh

yea me to I got a 11 from offspring thanks to who ever postedThe facts about getting the Vat tax off I got this email after I received my shoes And told them I was happy with my purchase and was keeping the shoe  Thank you for your email I have now refunded your VAT. Kind RegardsLaura Kennedy Laura Kennedy - Mail Order Customer Services Advisor  Are offspring getting the Obsidians cause the wait for shipping and the $20 over retail were worth the wait to avoid headaches
What do you guys usually do? Email the websites and ask if they are getting a specific release?

Yep.  I use their contact forms.

I don't usually wear new pick ups for many months after RD, but I couldn't resist wearing these out yesterday.Shoes look great on feet ! Never owned the OG or retro.You guys weren't kidding about these being dirt magnets !Wore them casually to the movies and can't beleive how much dirt the midsole collected !

How was ndc new morning of online orders ? Was there still a lot of crashing trying to grab a pair onlineAnd in store . Which site do u guys think I would have the best chanceNdc or fnl ?

Sold a size 12 I was able to pickup on RD for $220, and now I have someone lined up off CL for my size 10 for $200. I can't wait to have these.

^^^ same here fam...picked up sz 12 from one of the finishline restocks...sold on CL for $220, then picked up my sz 10 from CL for $220

ordered my pair from Snipes on 27th of April. E-mailed them a week ago asking where it is, got e-mail that it will get here in another 4 weeks and that they'll "look into it". still no luck, no e-mail with tracking update. Just opened up a dispute on Paypal. No more international for me

Originally Posted by leirlic

ordered my pair from Snipes on 27th of April. E-mailed them a week ago asking where it is, got e-mail that it will get here in another 4 weeks and that they'll "look into it". still no luck, no e-mail with tracking update. Just opened up a dispute on Paypal. No more international for me

Dont ever order from snipes they take forever to deliver.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by leirlic

Dont ever order from snipes they take forever to deliver.

I ordered from Snipes on 4-22 and got my pair in on 5-5 and I'm over here in the states too. Could be an isolated problem, but I can't complain about Snipes..was my first time ordering from them too.
grin.gif

yeah solexsup, it was like a one time thing to try and get a pair for a friend because i felt bad i got it so easily online..
nice airuphere23, i am happy for you

Originally Posted by just blaze

Not my photo but it's from a auction I was following a few weeks ago on some o.g playoffs

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73487027@N02/7001701424/http://www.flickr.com/people/73487027@N02/
Anyone have Obsidian laces they can throw on these?

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad

Playoff 12 trade for Cement iv---Even?

In terms of value - about even
In terms of how much I personally like the shoe - also about even (and I own both)

The leather quality on the Playoffs is a tad better IMO.

So just go with whatever you like more/could see yourself wearing more.
No brainer if you have an extra pair of Playoffs and no Cement IV's. If I had to pick between the two, I would probably go IV's, but it's hard because they're both classic shoes.

Not my photo but it's from a auction I was following a few weeks ago on some o.g playoffs

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73487027@N02/7001701424/http://www.flickr.com/people/73487027@N02/

Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad

Playoff 12 trade for Cement iv---Even?

In terms of how much I personally like the shoe - also about even (and I own both)

No brainer if you have an extra pair of Playoffs and no Cement IV's. If I had to pick between the two, I would probably go IV's, but it's hard because they're both classic shoes.

agreed, actually looking for the exact sane thing with my playoffs. you're lucky to be presented with that opp

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

agreed, actually looking for the exact sane thing with my playoffs. you're lucky to be presented with that opp

I feel like it is a fair trade, I was going to trade one of my pairs of cements for a pair of playoffs, then the FOOL wanted me to throw in $75. This was right after the release so the prices for the playoffs were still a bit inflated. I just laughed it off and told him its a straight up trade or no deal. I still have the cements and I'm glad too b/c i was able to score on that ndc restock

My Snipes order is still showing as 60% completed through DHL. I thought I would have my shoes delivered by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom