AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restocks always happening when I'm at work. 
frown.gif

NDC system is effed up charged me tax but they refunded that back.  Even shipping might be delayed 3 extra days it says.

Originally Posted by Hibb304

NDC system is effed up charged me tax but they refunded that back.  Even shipping might be delayed 3 extra days it says.

wait, what state you in? i always get charged tax

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

I'm in NJ and never get charged tax. 

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

I'm in NJ and never get charged tax. 

Wonder why NJ is exempt. NJ has a Nike store right?

i know this is a little late but here it is..
i was born in 97 so im 15 right now
i had the playoffs & taxis in my baby days (unlike these other hypebeasts at my age)
so it was only right to get em and be reunited with them!
me as a little baby...

*sorry for the big phone pic

I dunno if there's a glitch in NDC's system, but I just went on looked at the item page before going to sleep and clicked the shoe even though it said out of stock; to my surprise it shows stock of 8.5, 10-14. I try to add a size 10, but it won't let me. Said, "We're sorry, an error has occurred. Please refresh and try again. Sorry we've just run out of item(s): "Air Jordan 12 Retro Men's Shoe,Black/Varsity Red-White in size 10". We apologize for the inconvenience.". So I add a size 10.5 and it allows me to checkout. I get an order confirmation email a few minutes later.

So I go back and now it's showing sold out as I expected it would before. I refresh the page, still nothing. I go back and search Jordan 12 and click the link again, sure enough that stock shows back up. I add a 10.5 and 11, complete checkout and get an order confirmation. I have a feeling my orders are gonna get canceled, if not, this will make up for the three sloppily made pairs of XI Lows I just wasted money on.

I miss the restocks everytime... SHEESH! I Wish cs.com would stop playin and go ahead and drop they price on they restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom