AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rwfanatic

My Snipes order is still showing as 60% completed through DHL. I thought I would have my shoes delivered by now.

They sent me another e-mail saying I need to pay through paypal, but i #$#!#+$ already payed. Getting furious 
mad.gif
frown.gif
. About to file a claim through Paypal soon.

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

would i be out of line or just ignorant to think someone would trade me China Lebrons for a pair of these playoff 12s??
I wouldn't trade a pair of Chinas for these, but maybe someone out there is crazy enough.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

would i be out of line or just ignorant to think someone would trade me China Lebrons for a pair of these playoff 12s??
I wouldn't trade a pair of Chinas for these, but maybe someone out there is crazy enough.
Yeah I wouldn't do this trade either

my restock order from ndc says shipped, should be here wednesday.. after the long battles, finally getting my size. thanks ndc fam for helping one another out

Originally Posted by leirlic

ordered my pair from Snipes on 27th of April. E-mailed them a week ago asking where it is, got e-mail that it will get here in another 4 weeks and that they'll "look into it". still no luck, no e-mail with tracking update. Just opened up a dispute on Paypal. No more international for me
Did you receive a shipping confrimation for the DHL site?

My Snipes order is still showing as 60% completed through DHL. I thought I would have my shoes delivered by now.
when you go to the DHL site, there is a second tracking number...mine starts with CL---

You can use that one to track your shoes on USPS.  Mine is still clearing customs in NY

Originally Posted by glove72

when you go to the DHL site, there is a second tracking number...mine starts with CL---

You can use that one to track your shoes on USPS.  Mine is still clearing customs in NY

All the way from April 28 until yesterday there hasn't been any update there, now we're making progress with "Processed through USPS Sort Facility" in NJ.

All the way from April 28 until yesterday there hasn't been any update there, now we're making progress with "Processed through USPS Sort Facility" in NJ.

Yeah, same with me...that's not on Snipes though...that's all on customs...

Originally Posted by woodro

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

had* haha
Had? Your welcome!

IM HERE AT FINISHLINE NOW, IT CONTINUES TO SHOW INVENTORY IN OUR SYSTEM FOR THE PLAYOFF 12'S (SELECT SIZES THO LIK 8.0 10.0 11. 12.0), ITS LIKE EVERYTIME THEY PUT A PAIR ON THE SITE AFTER A PAIR OR SO IS SOLD THEY REMOVE THE OPTION TO PLACE MORE ORDERS EVEN IF THE INVENTORY IS NOT YET ZERO..SO WHEN EVER THE SYSTEM IS UPDATED INVENTORY IS PLACED BACK ON THE SITE AND THIS PROCESS IS DONE AGAIN...IM GUESSING SINCE THE STOCK RIGHT NOW IS EXTRA LIMITED, THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO OVER SELL AT ALL
Do you work at a store or their headquarters?

My NDC pair just arrived.
pimp.gif
Haven't opened the box yet, but I'm surprised by how quickly they came...one day ahead of scheduled delivery.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

My NDC pair just arrived.
pimp.gif
Haven't opened the box yet, but I'm surprised by how quickly they came...one day ahead of scheduled delivery.
that's one thing ndc is good about.. their orders originating from TN always come a day early for me too. now if they would get on my order and ship them to me already, i could enjoy the same bliss as u

Originally Posted by OG2345

Can someone tell me if $200 is reasonable price for playoffs?

I'm debating...

$200 shipped is a pretty fair price....but its all down to how bad you want that particular shoe...

I'm debating...

Yes, considering the shoe costs $160, plus tax, around $170.
So in essence, you're only paying $30 more which isn't too bad.

I'm debating...

$200 shipped is a pretty fair price....but its all down to how bad you want that particular shoe...

Not that bad, but I slept on it so I found a nearby seller from my city and wants $200 firm...I think of it as better than paying $250 shipped or $220 local pick up.

I'm debating...

haha i like how that's oddly the same price you have it going for in your sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom