AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the name of the guy a few pages back in this thread that works for FNL? He was talking about still seeing inventory in their system. I wanna shoot him a message about a couple other older releases. Can anyone help me out with him name?

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

What's the name of the guy a few pages back in this thread that works for FNL? He was talking about still seeing inventory in their system. I wanna shoot him a message about a couple other older releases. Can anyone help me out with him name?
nerd.gif

Except I need help with the Cavs IV's 

Originally Posted by KMante

nerd.gif

Woodro?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by KMante

nerd.gif

Woodro?
Yup, thanks a lot!

^yeah just saw that.. too bad i already ebayed a pair the other day.. dang.. at least mine will FINALLY be delivered today

Originally Posted by keithledger

CT has sizes 7-11 up right now!!!

lol I didn't even come here, i just did my normal CT checkup this morning(was doing this since the shoes was released >_>) AND I GOT THEM
0njXU.gif

FINALLLLLLYYYY

Yeah unfortunately right at this moment I didn't have my credit card available so I wasn't able to get a pair. Salty

Got an 11 and 11.5. One for me and my boy. Hopefully it goes through. I did get email confirmation already tho. Anyone notice CT's description for the playoff 12's was actually for the cool grey/orange 12's that just released? I hope they send me playoff 12's and not the orange one's. Hopefully the pics were right but the description was just off. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom