AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocked mine at this party last night. Thought they were done but a little soap and water later and they look good as new. Thank god

wink.gif

Out of all the retros of this year, I've never seen a shoe on more people's feet, then these.

Today I was at Six Flags, must've seen 50 people wearing them (most under 21).

Don't get me wrong, the shoe aesthetically, is amazing, but I wouldn't wear them (unless you have multiple pairs) to an amusement park for 10+ hours.

Idk, maybe its just me.

Oh, and I only have and need 1 pair.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Out of all the retros of this year, I've never seen a shoe on more people's feet, then these.

Today I was at Six Flags, must've seen 50 people wearing them (most under 21).

Don't get me wrong, the shoe aesthetically, is amazing, but I wouldn't wear them (unless you have multiple pairs) to an amusement park for 10+ hours.

Idk, maybe its just me.

Oh, and I only have and need 1 pair.

smokin.gif
Wow. I've only seen two people wearing them since RD, and I live in LA. Shoe that i've seen on most people's feet were black/red 6s in january-april 2010 and white cement 3s in january-april 2011. Literally go to a Clipper game and half the people standing outside would be rocking em 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

The best thing about multiple 12's releasing is that you can trade for a diff colorway if you missed out

yeah i kinda feel you on that thats why i stocked up on playoffs. I love em but i know itll get hectic this summer. I was able to trade a pair for some cavs and if i cant get obsidians i hopefully can do the same. 
I wear mine a lot, they are quickly becoming just a pair to throw on. Today i went to the mall (new jersey) to peep the slh lows and i saw a lot of people wearing these. I love them but i might have to put them away for a while. 

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

Rocked mine to a graduation today. Had fools hating. Like Asians can't wear J's or sumthin
This. I thought I was the only one that felt this way. 
Another thing I can't stand is people trying to buy sneaks off my feet. What if I had toe fungus? Or a severe case of athlete's foot? Would you want to slide your feet into that? Sorry for the rant, I'm inebriated at the moment and my Sixer's lost.

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Rocked mine at this party last night. Thought they were done but a little soap and water later and they look good as new. Thank god

Y the #+$+ would u wear new jordans to a party 
2j47xvp.jpg
 +@%@***

Originally Posted by thachamp50

Y the *$$@ would u wear new jordans to a party 
2j47xvp.jpg
 +@$!!$%

laugh.gif
Gillie has the craziest faces.

I see XII's more than any sneaker released this year. Most major places I go, I see at least one person rockin them.

Can't believe i was able to get them a month after for only 189$
Man why is Crooked Tongues releasing shoes this late now doe?

I hope it doesn't become a trend. I need them 11's in december >_>

2j47xvp.jpg
 +@%@***

LOL. What's the point of buying expensive +@+ shoes if you not gonna stunt in them. Got too much love for J's to not rock them.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Y the *$$@ would u wear new jordans to a party 
2j47xvp.jpg
 +@$!!$%

laugh.gif
Gillie has the craziest faces.

I see XII's more than any sneaker released this year. Most major places I go, I see at least one person rockin them.
White / Cements and Cav IVs are what I see a lot.. that and Concords. Then comes Playoffs and every other GR Jordan to release within the last year. I'm sure they're walking around thinking "Check out my rare heat, bro!
pimp.gif
" and I'm walking around like
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

2j47xvp.jpg
 +@%@***

LOL. What's the point of buying expensive +@+ shoes if you not gonna stunt in them. Got too much love for J's to not rock them.
Thats how I feel also. Not gonna judge what people decide what to do with their shoes, but since I started working and always wearing dress shoes, I wear my J's any chance I get even if there is a chance I may get wasted.

Can anyone tell me how these fit? I've got an opportunity to pick up a pair at a reasonable price but they're a half size bigger than I normally wear, will they fit okay?

Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Can anyone tell me how these fit? I've got an opportunity to pick up a pair at a reasonable price but they're a half size bigger than I normally wear, will they fit okay?

Thanks in advance
In all honesty, these would fit best half a size smaller. TTS is that "comfortable roomy" feel ya know? Not too loose but not a tight fit. Half a size up will probably be too big. I'd cop to trade for a better size.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Thanks in advance
In all honesty, these would fit best half a size smaller. TTS is that "comfortable roomy" feel ya know? Not too loose but not a tight fit. Half a size up will probably be too big. I'd cop to trade for a better size.
Cool, thanks for the help

In my opinion, these XII's fit TTS. You should have wiggle room in your toebox are going TTS, going .5 down and your feet will be crammed up.

I'm glad I went with my instinct for my true size instead of listening to people say go down .5 size.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

In my opinion, these XII's fit TTS. You should have wiggle room in your toebox are going TTS, going .5 down and your feet will be crammed up.

I'm glad I went with my instinct for my true size instead of listening to people say go down .5 size.
So am I actually because they're more comfortable TTS and the creasing isn't horrible, but like you said, you have room in the toebox. All my other TTS Jays fit nice and snug so it's different for me.

It all comes down to opinion on how you like your shoes to fit for the TTS or .5 size down dilemma. But if you go .5 size up, you're gonna have a bad time.

Have size 13 in the rising sun and white red 12's from a few years ago and these and the cool greys are DEFINATLY bigger than those were.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Have size 13 in the rising sun and white red 12's from a few years ago and these and the cool greys are DEFINATLY bigger than those were.

As do I. They fit the same...maybe slightly more toe movement in the newer retros. But that's just my observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom