AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right about the toe box ares. that is the area in mine that are bigger. For some reason the cool greys feel even bigger than the playoffs
do and they are the same size. material might have something to do with it but my cool greys fee like a 14 not a 13.

Originally Posted by Casual

CT just shipped my order.
NICEEEEE

+1
pimp.gif

Found a ds pair of 04's for 280 shipped,i feel like im payin too much but than again i cnt find ds 04's n e more..lmk if its a good price n e 1

I think since RD, I've only seen about 2-3 of this around... But I see tons of concords and BC 3's around.

Originally Posted by KidKrispy

Found a ds pair of 04's for 280 shipped,i feel like im payin too much but than again i cnt find ds 04's n e more..lmk if its a good price n e 1

Considering what they go for, that's not too bad.  Try and talk the seller down some if you can.

I lucked out and grabbed a DS pair of 2004's for $230 shipped.  Probably one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes you'll ever put on your feet.

Originally Posted by SALES

anyone know what jeans are these in this pic?

292le9h.jpg

go to AtlantaGOtSole website and contact there customer suppourt team and briefly describe the photo to them^^^^ and im sure they could point you in the right direction. Looks like Lee Jeans

See 230 shipped is a greattrt deal i've gotten so many steals i just cant pay 270-300
For the 04's,guess i gotta add em 2 the list of the other kix im hunting for

Got my sz 12 on the restock. Wish they'd had free shipping on these... oh well at least I used my rewards card.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Got another size 12. Customer Rep from FNL said it's a lot of pairs still available.

I just dont understand where all these keep coming from. This is the second LARGE restock of these from FNL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom