Air Jordan 12 Retro NUBUCKS ORDER NOW

I dont see the point of hyping the re retro.. especially to the point where you are willing to pay 50+ retail instead of getting them on their release date. Ucan still get the first nubucks for around 150-190.. half them including the hoody and/or hat....

by the time you placed the order and receive the shoes, it will probaly be friday already. pretty sure i can wait another day and get them at retail price

my spot started selling a week early, it came out yesterday with the pack and passed on it but decided to comeback this morning to get it for $119 notax
pimp.gif

passed on this yesterday but for $119 no tax i know i had to come back and get a pair
pimp.gif

27826f6360a177b2cf059cd1c479e5606d4be05f.pjpg

It's a GR!!! These shoes will be everywhere next week. $190??? HYPEBEASTS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

retail is what Ill pay, not a cent more ,retail is already $15- $20 overpriced........

Btw this will be a easy copp like the toro bravo........

Originally Posted by bdub253

It's a GR!!! These shoes will be everywhere next week. $190??? HYPEBEASTS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
so are they officially a GR? cuz the "limited" RBP sure seems like it was too

hope u didnt order for $189.00 people got these bfore release dat for retail......

mmmmm

Back
Top Bottom