AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn maybe i will pass on these since the VIs are a few week away/ unless might use one of my  playoff 12s for trade bait 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1rayito1

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by 1rayito1

Damm NTSM I live like 25 minutes from there but since it is rush hour and the 10 freeway will be full it will take me like 2hours to get there. By the time i get there they will be all gone.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I work near Hollywood so I had to make the call to someone local or I'd be in the same boat as you fam 
ohwell.gif

I was like F*it, and  decided to take a drive to NTSM got there in 45 min.Traffic was not that bad and got my size 11.
smokin.gif
Kudos 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

will these release on eastbay

edit; 5am west i guess
Just to confirm, we will have them available for sale on our website and over the phone tomorrow morning at 5 AM PT/6 AM MT/7 AM CT/8 AM ET. 

We already have them up on our website with a countdown timer to the launch here:  http://bit.ly/KRU3ko

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

So in order to "reserve" a pair, you have to go to NTLA which is in Beverly Hills or to NTSM which is in Santa Monica (obviously), both on the westside, both a !@*$+ to get to during rush hour traffic just to "reserve" a pair... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's getting to be too much at this point, Nike can't get their releases right.  Just make enough damn pairs for everyone, then you'll truly see who buys sneakers because they like the sneakers as opposed to liking the hype.

Not wasting a tank of gas and valuable time, not worth it, IMO.

No knock, but people are just too happy to bendover and oblige to all this nonsense.  
30t6p3b.gif

You're right, this is too much work just to reserve a pair. People were camping out 3-4 hours to simply get a wristband.
Yeah, I agree.  I hate the wristband thing.  I live and work in Orange County and will not make a 50 mile drive (100 miles round trip) to NTLA or NTSM just to wait in line and have to show up AGAIN on release day.
mad.gif
  Not only that, but they always do the wristbands at some random time in the day, as if we have no job or other obligations that we can just head over the store like sheep and line up for their shoes.  I will be trying my luck online at 5 am and if I strike out, will go to my nearby retailer and try to cop a pair.

I absolutely agree. I'm in orange county too that whole round trip drive isn't worth it. Too bad they closed the triangle square Niketown, that would be handy for us here in Orange County.

NTLA just tweeted that they still have a FSR available tomorrow morning, first come, first serve for any NT peeps still on the hunt....

I think there will be more than enough of these to go around. Idk why I'm even stressing to even find my size, I just want my sz10 and trade or sell the 10.5 I will be getting!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

So in order to "reserve" a pair, you have to go to NTLA which is in Beverly Hills or to NTSM which is in Santa Monica (obviously), both on the westside, both a !@*$+ to get to during rush hour traffic just to "reserve" a pair... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's getting to be too much at this point, Nike can't get their releases right.  Just make enough damn pairs for everyone, then you'll truly see who buys sneakers because they like the sneakers as opposed to liking the hype.

Not wasting a tank of gas and valuable time, not worth it, IMO.
I feel everything you posted here but 15+ years is a long time to wait for a colorway to retro. I'd waste time and gas for that. 

People have their opinions and that's respectable, but I still prefer Playoffs by a landslide over these. I will buy these though.

The Olympic 6's seems to be getting all the talk right now. No love for the Obsidians tho, sad
tired.gif

I don't get it tho, this is the first time the Obsidian's are being retro'd in mids, but not everyone is happy.

I want to see how it will turn out after the 23rd, how Nike will deal with the Olympics. Because the 12's, is just a test.

C'mon Nike what do you guys have in store for all of us come July....
nerd.gif

I hate to bring up the sizing question, but for those of you that have them- Do they run the same as as the playoff.
I wear a 12 in everything but ended up getting a 11.5 in the playoffs b/c I felt like my feet were swimming in the 12s.

and for NTSM to have the registration last night until 9pm, only to run out of size 15, kind of says a lot too. I'm starting to believe these will be easy.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

People have their opinions and that's respectable, but I still prefer Playoffs by a landslide over these. I will buy these though.

I agree. Ill be copping these of course. I feel like if you really want these you should have no problem getting them. Theres going to be enough to go around for everyone

Originally Posted by bigboi6

I hate to bring up the sizing question, but for those of you that have them- Do they run the same as as the playoff.
I wear a 12 in everything but ended up getting a 11.5 in the playoffs b/c I felt like my feet were swimming in the 12s.

Yes, they fit the same. when ever you buy the same jordan # that year, the sizing would always be the same.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

These are the poorman's Playoff XII, but I still like them.

Wow.  You couldn't be more wrong man.   
I don't see a "poormans" anything 
laugh.gif

lol that funny what that guy said about "poor mans Playoff 12s" actually they are the same price, and totally differnt color schumes.
anyway back on topic
anybody get these early?
any chance of european sites dropping these?
thanks

These are better then the Playoff imo but i just picked these up from my spot and he said people have been calling all week for these.

Originally Posted by beansietime

looks like no one is going to NT Boston for wrsitbands. They tweeted at 1:15pm that wristbands were available, at 5:14pm that they had plenty left and to stop by after work, then at 9pm that they had plenty left for 10 am tomorrow.

i just left NT boston...they still have plently left....in all sizes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom