AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

These are the poorman's Playoff XII, but I still like them.

roll.gif

one of the dumbest comments ive ever read on NT

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by beansietime

looks like no one is going to NT Boston for wrsitbands. They tweeted at 1:15pm that wristbands were available, at 5:14pm that they had plenty left and to stop by after work, then at 9pm that they had plenty left for 10 am tomorrow.

i just left NT boston...they still have plently left....in all sizes..

Everyone is anticipating the olympic 6 and 7's. so these would stick around after release date.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by beansietime

looks like no one is going to NT Boston for wrsitbands. They tweeted at 1:15pm that wristbands were available, at 5:14pm that they had plenty left and to stop by after work, then at 9pm that they had plenty left for 10 am tomorrow.

i just left NT boston...they still have plently left....in all sizes..

Everyone is anticipating the olympic 6 and 7's. so these would stick around after release date.

that's what the dude said at local fnl.  But i think otherwise... 

does anybody think 209.00 shipped from ebay is a good deal? not going to have a chance to get them in the morning.
pretty much the guy is makin 39.00 bucks should i grab em or try my luck tonight on euro sites?

Originally Posted by 23likemike23

In response to "poor man's playoffs"... Your a joke

Haha, the baby came out. It's too bad I feel that way, but I do. Stop crying, I still like them. Bring ur binkie the next time.
laugh.gif
God forbid someone states an opinion on Niketalk without the hypebeast babies crying and calling names.
laugh.gif

i love all the 12s. love this colorway the most, need the playoffs though, hopefully can swap for a pair. sz11

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by 23likemike23

In response to "poor man's playoffs"... Your a joke

Haha, the baby came out. It's too bad I feel that way, but I do. Stop crying, I still like them. Bring ur binkie the next time.
laugh.gif
God forbid someone states an opinion on Niketalk without the hypebeast babies crying and calling names.
laugh.gif

Nah bruh. U wiz khalifa high? Mail me some of that. No but really, when I read that it made me feel a certain type of way. Poor man's playoffs? Did u really not think nobody on here wouldn't have anything to say about that? I had to, and I havnt logged on here since the concords came out.
Anyway, this will be my final pair of Jordans. Been waiting on these for years. Finally, they are here. And then Im saying farewell to the game, and ima let yall have it. Good luck to those who are biting your fingernails right now.
tongue.gif

After my disappointment with the playoffs, I will be passing on these. Judging by this thread count so are a lot of other peps.

Originally Posted by BDUB313

does anybody think 209.00 shipped from ebay is a good deal? not going to have a chance to get them in the morning.
pretty much the guy is makin 39.00 bucks should i grab em or try my luck tonight on euro sites?

you can just order from fnl tomorrow night....or walk into a store and get them...

I like this release more than the playoff release simply because the playoffs have that red jumpman under the toe and red writing on the pull tab. Not a fan of the changing of those details. To me, these are true to OG.

i'm curious to see how this release goes i'm passing but just wanna find out if it will go like the military's and be a easy pickup.. because with military's there was alot of opinions about why they where so easy to get.. some people said nobody was feeling them other people said that everybody was to worried about the yeezy's and another one was that maybe JB made enough to go around this time so im hoping that that last opinion is the right one hopefully JB is making enough to go around im pretty sure i will find out the answer to that by tomorrow afternoon

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

What time is Finishline putting these up?
nerd.gif

8am eastern 5am west coast time. If you're up by 8am or 5 you should be good.
I thought that was just for FTL/Eastbay/FTA?
They should all just go back to midnight release.
30t6p3b.gif

What time is Finishline putting these up?
nerd.gif

8am eastern 5am west coast time. If you're up by 8am or 5 you should be good.
I thought that was just for FTL/Eastbay/FTA?
They should all just go back to midnight release.
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
 what? I thought dude was just being sarcastic lol; good to know though.

Man I kinda forgot that these were coming out tomorrow.

I recently got some '03 Nubucks and I'm really happy with them, so I may pass on these Obsidians for now.

There is a mall right behind my hotel, so maybe I'll stop by to see how they feel/look whenever I get up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom