AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
NTSM just tweeted that they still have pairs for sizes 7-12. They must have a lot still because it's a 2 pair limit.

Rocked these soon as I got em. These XII's came narrower than the Playoffs but I like it since my feet are really narrow.

Originally Posted by illest35

Originally Posted by casper90403

you cats talking about the youngins and how the culture is changing, and holla this, holla that, are straigt corny. Sound like my grandfather and his friends sitting around talking about walking 10 miles to and from school in snow when they were kids.

Quit it. I'm probably older than all of yall but you guys sound silly.

Lol. Well since youre probably maybe older than everybody in here, shouldnt u be taking a nap? Why are u here? No, since youre probably maybe older, dont u think the more mature, wiser thing to do would be to ignore us younger than u but not so young bucks and mind your biz? Dnt mean to offend, but hey, u opened the can of worms.
What do u want to talk about Casper? You have the floor.

CHUUUCH! AND FOR THE RECORD 'LIL CASPER, I'M 33....THAT OLD ENOUGH FOR U, 'LIL COACH? HOLLA...CED B.

So I copped a size 12 early in the morning yesturday tried them on at home and them *$*+% ran tooo big. I initially wanted an 11.5 but they were holding that size for other heads. (me being he 3rd in line) I knew these ran big but took a chance and failed. Woke up this morning called Nike Town Boston to see if they had any pairs left. They had 11.5 got up and ran out and bought them. They had a lot of pairs left. I was shocked. These being the first retro of the Obsidians.

Im going to either try to return my 12 or sell them to someone who missed out at retail plus shipping..

I think they turned out well and I am glad that it wasn't a difficult release. Only wish they would have kept the CF color from the OGs. Even the retro low from years back maintained it! I guess that was their way of differentiating this version.

THIS INDEED WAS A GREAT RELEASE FOR THE "GOOD GUYS"...FOLKS THAT ACTUALLY WANTED THEM! GOOD QUALITY,AND VIRTUALLY NO HASSLE TO GET 'EM
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
! I'M HOPIN' THAT THE AFTER MARKET PRICES AREN'T TOO BAD, 'CAUSE I'M DEFINITELY GONNA NEED ANOTHER PAIR TO STORE AWAY. HOLLA...

CED B.

Anyone want to help an Nte'r out? Called the whole state of CT and sold out everywhere. NY is 30 minutes away but lmk clue If they sat there

Glad I was able to.grab a 9.5, from reading that these are running big. Guess these fit different thanks the XIIs from 09

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

As Mentioned Before, Got My Pair With Ease Today Out Here In Colo...Made A Stop At The Last FTL On My List While Out Shopping With The Lady And To My Surprise They Had The Socks
pimp.gif

NICE

I want  a pair of those socks too fam.... 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

There were rumors of the Taxis dropping again this year and it looked to be true with Taxi related apparel showing up in online stores. Maybe a QS out of nowhere during the summer?

/Wishfulthinking

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

these feel like they're cut slightly smaller than my '12 playoffs. maybe it's bc i haven't had these since high school and i've had playoffs numerous times since then, but i'm def. feeling these more than the playoffs right now. although i compared the 2 and the quality of the leather easily seems superior on the playoffs. it's something about that obsidian blue and the white laces that set em off.

I think these are NOT the same half size bigger like the playoffs and CG that released recently were.
My right foot is slightly bigger than my left and had the playoff on the right and obsidian on left
and the playoff was still bigger.
Both are a size 13.
Be interested to here from anyone who went a half size smaller thinking they ran big like the other 2 as to how they fit on their feet.
Same.  Did most go half size down like the playoffs?  Or TTS?  I know everyone's foot will vary from one another but just wanted to get a general idea.
i went a half size down like my playoffs. my right shoe fits me perfect but for some reason my left shoe is a little snug in the toe box. idk if its cuz i laced them tighter or if my left foot is slightly bigger but its not too bad and i have an extra pair in a half size bigger coming in so im not worried at all

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

There were rumors of the Taxis dropping again this year and it looked to be true with Taxi related apparel showing up in online stores. Maybe a QS out of nowhere during the summer?

/Wishfulthinking

I remember reading that and I would be one happy man if it were true! #wishfulthinking is right

The quality on these is surprisingly good. Every shade of blue is a little lighter but overall a great retro. Even the leather is decent! I can give the ogs a rest.

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

/Wishfulthinking

very wishfull thinking but im with you on that one. i doubt it'll happen but i hope it does

Does anyone have store in their area that sells a 12.5 in shoes? I'm not asking for these but just if anyone has a store that carries the size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom