AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by illest35

Thanks bro. Called to figure out if they had that sz 10 only had 10.5-14 left
frown.gif

Cop a 10.5 or up and trade for your size. Happens all day everyday.
wink.gif

didn't want to cop that 10.5 and trade because you know how shady dudes are when it comes to trades but just might have too

I feel you..Really I do. Ive been scammed more than once. But not all folks are like that. If u want them bad enuff, u will try to make it happen. And these are too nice to pass on. Just my 2 cents.

Cop a 10.5 or up and trade for your size. Happens all day everyday.
wink.gif

didn't want to cop that 10.5 and trade because you know how shady dudes are when it comes to trades but just might have too

I feel you..Really I do. Ive been scammed more than once. But not all folks are like that. If u want them bad enuff, u will try to make it happen. And these are too nice to pass on. Just my 2 cents.

Don't buy the 10.5. Online sites should restock especially after canceled ordered are put back into the system.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Don't buy the 10.5. Online sites should restock especially after canceled ordered are put back into the system.

You Sir, are correct. I didnt even think about that.

these were a super easy cop. no websites crashed. Its a classic shoe. Nice and clean colorway. But everyone has different taste so some people may or may not like them. Maybe these sat because its not a classic bulls colorway and Jordan never sported these on the court.

Originally Posted by bigj505

You Sir, are correct. I didnt even think about that.

Appericate the help fellas all try my luck on the restock

easy cop. copped them today. they still had quite a few sizes. I really wonder why they are "sitting". these and militaries were easy for those that got them. some say yeezy. I wonder if its because MJ didnt rock em on court or are the back to back releases from nike all around catching up to people? Maybe neither and everyones holding out for all the olymipc shoes. lol

militaries sat...these have sat in some areas but weren't to hard to get..ko's didn't sell out super quick even though they were a QS and OG colorways...xi lows weren't crazy...CAVS seem to be the most recent release causing some chaos to get..recent releases haven't been to bad for Jordan...nike on the other hand with SB 9's and yeezys have been

Originally Posted by LAOKRATWR

lmk if anyone has a problem getting these...i m in europe and they re sitting everywhere,stores,nikestore etc...others too like playoffs...glad if i can help a fellow nter...need an overseas 'friend' too...shipping will kill us though,but you never know...pm if anyone interested to get connected overseas...btw not looking to 'resell' or make money or anything,its just that some shoes overhyped there are sitting here and viceversa(not so much though..).

As an avid collector and shoe fanatic for 16-17 years...new members like u, keep the real "shoe culture" alive. Lmk if u need anything from tbe states(i.d.s)and I'll help u out, or at least try
smile.gif
Take care NT!

^^^^
still its pathetic. cant stand those punks ____ that rob others. total cowards. and people have a problem with stop and frisk by the NYPD. smh. Need to keep it up to get these people off the streets

Why are these "sitting?" Imo,I think reality is finaly is kicking in to the average customer who camps....reality is,everyone wants all the new releases,but nike's pace of releases,and the average pace of people having disposable income weekly for sneakers doesn't match...nike/jordan has a new "hot" release nearly every. Week now...people have to pick and choose,that's why these and other releases are "sitting."

000WYRAVF1V ($20 off) worked for me no problem on FNL. I was even able to add some Winners Circle points to get an add'l $20.
RMN15 (15% off) did not work for my buddy. He got all the way to the "Submit Your Order" and then got the CC error. He tried 3 diff CC's and was charged a total of 11 times (not the worst I've seen). By the time he was done messing around with the code and CC errors, they sold out of his size 13.

Ive been on top of this thread and only seen a handful of screenshots with a successful RMN15 checkouts. We cleared caches, browsed Chrome Incognito, etc. Did we ever determine if FNL caught on to the RMN15 and used the CC error as a front, or if there were legit problems with the checkout? My Cavs 4 order went through no problem with the code back in May, I just wanted to see if there are any learnings we can take away from this release.

Originally Posted by LAOKRATWR

lmk if anyone has a problem getting these...i m in europe and they re sitting everywhere,stores,nikestore etc...others too like playoffs...glad if i can help a fellow nter...need an overseas 'friend' too...shipping will kill us though,but you never know...pm if anyone interested to get connected overseas...btw not looking to 'resell' or make money or anything,its just that some shoes overhyped there are sitting here and viceversa(not so much though..).

joffrey-clap.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by jKOBE23

t..ko's didn't sell out super quick even though they were a QS and OG colorways...

Where?
nerd.gif

Everyone I've Talked To Said These FLEW Off Shelves In Their Area
my area had them for about a week or so ...i saw some posts in the forum of some stores still have some random sizes ..but im not in SF LA or NY

FNL has started posting UPS tracking numbers (look at your order history and click your actual order... mine shows as processing but has a tracking number when you click the order).

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

FNL has started posting UPS tracking numbers (look at your order history and click your actual order... mine shows as processing but has a tracking number when you click the order).
My order also has a UPS tracking number. Applied the $20 disco and the WC $20 off.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Why are these "sitting?" Imo,I think reality is finaly is kicking in to the average customer who camps....reality is,everyone wants all the new releases,but nike's pace of releases,and the average pace of people having disposable income weekly for sneakers doesn't match...nike/jordan has a new "hot" release nearly every. Week now...people have to pick and choose,that's why these and other releases are "sitting."

are these really sitting? i don't really know since i passed on them, but you definitely won't see the upcoming 6's sitting

These were still available for retail around my way but i'm passing for the 6's. Don't need another white blue shoe.

Can't front though they are
pimp.gif
but I have the playoffs which I REALLY wanted so I'm good. The Obsidians were being worn all over the city today though
laugh.gif
...will pick these up in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom