AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely picking a pair of these up. Quality looks nice from that video. I wore my Og's into the ground until the midsoles started to separate. 

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

1 pair for me. got an OG pair recently. not sure if wearable though

Og 12s are definitely wearable. I wear mine all the time. From the movies to Disneyland and no problems with my pair. 

Glue problems.....and jumpman plastic on the side coming off....only problems...clean OG pair 

One of my least favorite color ways. I wish they'd re-retro the French blue or flint grey color ways

I was never a huge fan of these, but my mind has changed on these. The more I see pics, the more I need them!

The Obsidian 12's are definitely on my hit list! I actually like these more than the Play Off 12's.

Originally Posted by steveo870

One of my least favorite color ways. I wish they'd re-retro the French blue or flint grey color ways

That'll probably happen when the 23rd Anniversary of the 12 happens, sometime in 2020.
laugh.gif

NIce cant wait for these! Older Bro had the original Obsidian's back then while I had the playoffs...Another "OG" Jordan colorway to check off the list. Thanks JB

looks like people aren't too excited about these so it's hopefully going to be an easy buy for me. i hope the quality comes out good though, i want to see why people call air jordan 12's "tanks" in person

I sold a ds og pair to my friend, they shattered and fell apart on his feet and the tabs fell off on the second wear. OG 12's are for display only!!

YES!!!
With these and the Playoffs... Possibly my 2 favorite jordans of All time , scratched off the list 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Def coppin a pair. 

Never was able to own a pair of these. Def have to get some.

I think these will be the first ones that I would be generally upset if I don't get a pair at retail on release day.

Man I can't wait for these. I never had my own pair but my cousin had every color so I use to rock his. Gotta get my own now

Originally Posted by bence23

I've changed my mind to a cop. Need these and playoffs. then ima chill

Yea the playoffs are a must cop too but I HAVE to cop the black and red XIs and maybe the olympic VIIs but I'm not too stressed about copping the olympics. These 12's and the black and red XIs are my only definite cops for the remainder of the year. I thought the taxi cabs were coming out sometime this year but they've been removed off the kicksonfire calendar so idk anymore.

Hoping more people down this shoe so it will be a lot easier to cop but I know EVERYBODY's gonna get hyped when RD gets closer.

I think I'm starting to like these more than Playoff's

like said above I think that navy is whats drawing me, lots of black based J's, not as many navy ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom