AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Interesting NDC will not have them.  So Military 4s were in abundance everywhere, and now no online for obsidian 12s. Wonder who's pulling the strings here and what the reasons are. Anyone with knowledge feel free to share the rhyme and reason.
I don't think it's a matter of production quantity, but more of the demand. The Military Blues aren't very popular, but the Obsidians are a great model that hasn't been retroed before.

Anyone in CT know a spot that won't be too hectic for these? I'm here for the summer and don't know much around here

I don't mean to sound naive but I'm always surprised when I hear people out side of new york having to deal with the hype.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

I don't mean to sound naive but I'm always surprised when I hear people out side of new york having to deal with the hype.

biggums.png

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Originally Posted by Chris316

I'd pick these over Oly 6's in a heartbeat. They won't crumble on you no matter what.

Built like a tank.  

Jordan 12s seem to last forever.
i have to get both! at first i was gonna cop obsidians only and hook up my boy with the Oly 6s i had reserved because i didn't like the first few pics i saw of the Oly 6s but the new pics are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i'm actually starting to prefer the Oly 6s over these

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

sammietheboss wrote:

biggums.png

I am aware that there is a demand for the shoes but I just didn't think that it was ever as bad as New York's 

West Coast Avenger wrote:

sammietheboss wrote:

biggums.png

I am aware that there is a demand for the shoes but I just didn't think that it was ever as bad as New York's 

do you not watch the news? Its worse down in Texas then it is in New York.......I was born in BK homey and IMO NY has alot of hype but there are a heck of alot of spots to cop J's on release day.....in other states in aint so easy......

My local mall did their usual wristband hand out at 8am today. Now just gotta show up on sat @ 8 and get my pair. Line wasn't long at all either. Maybe about 60 heads waiting for wristbands.

I agree, I am from Tampa and there is a lot of malls here, but they do not always carry all the releases so everyone is competing for their respective sizes.

On a side note, how was the leather on the playoff XIIs, I imagine the Obsidian XIIs will be the same material, I didn't cop the playoffs bc I still have my 2003 playoffs? Is the leather nice?

West Coast Avenger wrote:

biggums.png

do you not watch the news? Its worse down in Texas then it is in New York.......I was born in BK homey and IMO NY has alot of hype but there are a heck of alot of spots to cop J's on release day.....in other states in aint so easy......
Yes. NY in general has a lot of demand but tons of supply also.

Yes. NY in general has a lot of demand but tons of supply also.

Ok I get it the hype is the same but there is more places to buy here in NYC.

Aye rare how much these going for on ya website

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Built like a tank.  

Jordan 12s seem to last forever.
i have to get both! at first i was gonna cop obsidians only and hook up my boy with the Oly 6s i had reserved because i didn't like the first few pics i saw of the Oly 6s but the new pics are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i'm actually starting to prefer the Oly 6s over these
Same dilemma. I have the playoffs already, but I hate how the white midsoles turn yellow so fast on the XII's. Then again you'll have to deal with yellowing clear soles. Seems like the XII's are more maintenance.

Down here @NTLA and the line is pretty long. It doesn't help that I'm toward the end of the line either. Hope I get a wristband for my size
laugh.gif

Down here @NTLA and the line is pretty long. It doesn't help that I'm toward the end of the line either. Hope I get a wristband for my size
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

laugh.gif
didn't you get their tweet, they preferred no one lineup.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

laugh.gif
didn't you get their tweet, they preferred no one lineup.

They 'preferred' no one line up. Got here at 9:45. Line was almost at the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom