AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they already soldout on FNL?

Edit: Looks like I will be heading to the mall then. 
ohwell.gif

Wait....did I just lucked up? I called Eastbay and actually got through for my size 14 while at the same time, placed an order on Eastbay with no wait time? If you need a size 14 look out in a couple of days. I will cancel one order once I at least get one confirmation or shoes in hand.

copped with ease on eastbay. 
if anyone has fam or a shipping address overseas, check out ftl's UK site. 

I think finishline will restock on these like they always do.....
if not the resale on these will more than likely be 210-260 depending on the size and the area you live....
with all the shoes dropping this year,these have falling off my radar.

Originally Posted by MikeTheHero

Originally Posted by eltouha

i really really really wish the footlocker i went to had the half size down. i know a nike store which had it, and might still have it, but i doubt i'll get 100% of the price back on these now that i've worn them for most of the day. i am really shocked at how big these are. there is an obvious space right around my toes.
So is it safe to safe we should shoot for a half size down? I wear a 9 and going lower than that would be pretty weird for me honestly.

i'm a 9 also and these size 9 are like boats on me. i'll live with it, since i'll only rock them casual, and tied up nicely around the ankle keeps them on comfy, but it's just disconcerting to have so much space. the 2003 xii taxi lows fit perfectly. hence my shock.

100% go half down.

Originally Posted by jacksodk

Wait....did I just lucked up? I called Eastbay and actually got through for my size 14 while at the same time, placed an order on Eastbay with no wait time? If you need a size 14 look out in a couple of days. I will cancel one order once I at least get one confirmation or shoes in hand.

whenever i call i get the busy tone and within a couple a minute my celll hangs up.

FNL just said theyre working on getting the link up, ive been refreshing coulda swore they were never made available yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom