AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Been in line at S. Dekalb Mall since 6:15 for a couple of stores to open at 8. Im kinda surprised at how many people got here before me. There's probably 30 people in front of me, and maybe 20 behind me. I'm not sweating it tho as I should be able to get my pair. If I miss out on 8am releases, then I'll still get the chance to cop at 10am.

Should've came to the West End.

What's out there? I stay in Gwinnett so Dekalb is a trip from me but it isn't too far.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

fnl code....%20 off 000WYRAVF1V

props to you sir!!  those who are still having trouble with finishline, clear your cookies, and try again.  I was getting the product not available sign for the longest too. 

Originally Posted by htown fanatic

Originally Posted by moundraised23

fnl code....%20 off 000WYRAVF1V

Good lookin out!!!
Thanks for the code bro 
wink.gif

I should order a second pair but not gone be greedy 

Plus everyone who doesnt have a pair watch the thenbastore 

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

Finishline been giving me the There was a problem processing your request. Please try again.
If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer care.

But yet they charged my card...the hell is going on.

Same here, got that message like 10 minutes ago and they charged me twice SMH

Yea I'm not ordering again. I'll just chalk this up as not getting a pair since they want to mess with my money. That is how you DON'T earn my business.
You will be protected from your CC company.  This happen alot during new releases online.  Have fun with the resellers price.

I wasn't able to see them available on FNL on Google Chrome in a normal browser... TURN ON INCOGNITO MODE and you'll be able to see them pop up.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Got thru on Eastbay after 2 minutes on my times..I got through on the phone at 7:58 and #$(* was like "Sorry, call back". Mind you at this time they were already available for me online and my checkout timer had started already. Eastbay has some rude *** people working the phones, I never get anyone who pleasant to deal with..Good luck to everyone that still needs to cop. These shouldn't be too hard to get. Also don't forget abt the Euro websites-EC,CT,HS,SNS,UI....

exactly what happened to me too....got through around 7:57, and a dude basically just told me you were screwed and hang up on me
30t6p3b.gif

have to call back immediately and lucky to get thru again with a lady to finish the order.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Been in line at S. Dekalb Mall since 6:15 for a couple of stores to open at 8. Im kinda surprised at how many people got here before me. There's probably 30 people in front of me, and maybe 20 behind me. I'm not sweating it tho as I should be able to get my pair. If I miss out on 8am releases, then I'll still get the chance to cop at 10am.

Should've came to the West End.

What's out there? I stay in Gwinnett so Dekalb is a trip from me but it isn't too far.

Footaction, Footlocker, Jimmy Jazz, and Athelets Foot. I got to the mall at 6am, first in line, few cars in the lot. Athletes Foot had a line across the street. The line for the mall didn't get packed til around 7. Copped from Footaction.

A lot of people are scared to come to the West End because of the area. I was raised there and I know to be prepared for whatever. But the area hasn't been as bad since they tore down all the housing projects.

Yes!! Just copped off FNL with that 20% off! Thank you SneakerJesus! Good luck to those trying to cop.

i knew these would be easy due to the fact I was able to cop off JJ last night. Anytime I can cop off JJ, the shoes tend to be an easy cop the next day.

when everyone said finishline, reg website wasn't working. hopped on my phone like most said and there they were. But then they also popped up on the reg website. Nonetheless got my order through finishline and the $20 off coupon. Good looking out fam!

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Originally Posted by tone ALLCReW

i love how people are saying they are gettin em from finishline but yet finishline tweets they havnt been put up yet 
why would we lie 

why would fnl twitter lie. or why would some of the country not even see them for sale until 820...

Damn @ that FNL 20% off code w/ the 20 dollar loyalty awards, would only make a pair 138 and some change. You guys don't forget to use your loyalty rewards, you can stack both.

GOOD LOOKIN ON THAT CODE!...First order got canceled by Finishline, came on NT to find out if people had the same issue, tried again with the code and got thru saving $20. Sleepy time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom