AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics and congrats to those that got em. Passed on these cuz I have playoffs and like many, I'm waiting on OLY 6's, hope I don't regret not gettin a pair of these come July 7th
happy.gif

Starting to regret passing on these
30t6p3b.gif
... Oh well maybe later, olympic 6s and this summer class have to get paid for

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

For all the Seattle NT folks. . . took a trip to Bellevue Square around 1:00pm and grabbed a pair of size 11.5 from FL.  Were out of size 12 but they seem to be running slightly big.  Stopped over at CS and they had a size 11 in stock.
what's the hype like for shoes at bellevue mall? I know that the finish line there only 1 size run so it can't be that strong. I think the masses will come out for the 6's.

Here's my story..............

I went right at 8am on Eastbay and chose a 8.5(1hr 10 min wait for checkout).........meanwhile I hop on Finishline and apply the $20 off code and it worked. So I had a choice of just getting them instead of waiting but I'm like oh I have a giftcard I can use. So I said well forget finishline, I'll take my chances and wait. I wait and behold I can checkout. For some reason I forgot my giftcard was for footlocker but I tried anyways and of course didn't work(had to try lol). Went on Footocker and it said my sz is being processed by other orders. So I just got dressed and tried my luck at the mall. Footlocker sold out but Champs had a 8 and not 8.5...she said they ran big and the sz 8 felt great. My $120 footlocker giftcard worked, had $33 on this VISA giftcard, and only ended up paying 15.95 out of pocket.

In other news, went into Finishline and saw the Olympic VI and Uptempos. I'm going for the Uptempos....both come out same day is what my boy told me.

Just a heads up to those who may have tried to use a WC coupon on FNL this morning...

I applied the coupon to my order, but the discount never showed up. It also never gave me an error message, so I just figured that the system wasn't accepting the WC coupons at all for some reason. Anyway, I went forward with my order (without getting the WC coupon discount).

Then, I tried using the WC coupon on something else, only to see that it now showed up as having already been used. So, I had to call FNL to get that fixed.

Just letting everyone else know who may have done the same thing... because I know that many people couldn't get the discount codes to work this morning (so I figure there's also some people who couldn't get the WC coupons to work).

Originally Posted by wtfchi

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

For all the Seattle NT folks. . . took a trip to Bellevue Square around 1:00pm and grabbed a pair of size 11.5 from FL.  Were out of size 12 but they seem to be running slightly big.  Stopped over at CS and they had a size 11 in stock.
what's the hype like for shoes at bellevue mall? I know that the finish line there only 1 size run so it can't be that strong. I think the masses will come out for the 6's.
It doesn't seem like much hype there but I don't get there in the morning and wait so I can't answer for sure.  The last few times I went there (True Blue III, Last shot XIV, Obsidian XII) I had no difficulty walking in later in the afternoon to pick up my size if I struck out online.  It seems like there is more hype downtown at NT and stores like Goods (RIP) and RPS.  I agree, the Olympic 6's should bring more people out.

Originally Posted by brennanizm

Walked into one of my local spots 2 hours after opening; one of the dudes there went to the back before I could tell him I wasn't grabbing any Obsidians, and brought me some sz.12s, like he usually does. I explained to him that for once I wasn't there to pick up anything, just wanted to see how the store remodel was coming etc.
Long story short, we started talking about trades etc, and he wanted to buy a pair of DS Flint VIIs from me. After all that he started showing me the expected stock list on the computer, as well as an email from his district manager that said JB is planning on dropping the Columbias the same time as the Bred XI. I had been hearing that for awhile, but chalked it up as rumor, however it's getting more and more legs everyday. That email also said they will QS the Columbias, unless JB changes it up. Just thought I'd share that info with ya'll. Another thing I learned today that I wasn't sure of, is that FinishLine WILL be selling the Golden Moments pack... I'm splitting that pack with another dude (i get the VI)
A Black Red/Columbia XI pack release = God help us all 

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

Never seen anyone lace their shoes like that. Got me confused for a sec
looks clean with the laces that way. looks more "organized"
They come laced like this.

really? i doubt that.
Doesnt the 12s come like this. the old fashion way.
xl130690410.jpg

looks clean with the laces that way. looks more "organized"

really? i doubt that.
Best part about that lacing is that it makes the "two 3" in university blue really stand out.

These look very nice but Im glad I was able to resist the urge to cop a pair. My 2 pairs of playoffs will satisfy my 12 cravings for this year. With all the stuff JB has planned I gotta start saving my $$$. Congrats to all yall who were able to get these seems like this was a trouble free release.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

really? i doubt that.
Best part about that lacing is that it makes the "two 3" in university blue really stand out.
totally agree. which why its stands out. going to have to do the same to all my 12s,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom