AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by zdawgz

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

FNL has started posting UPS tracking numbers (look at your order history and click your actual order... mine shows as processing but has a tracking number when you click the order).
My order also has a UPS tracking number. Applied the $20 disco and the WC $20 off.
Not sure why people are getting cancellation emails for using the coupon code. I placed two separate orders Saturday morning, one with the $20 discount code and one without and both orders now have a UPS tracking #'s.
pimp.gif

Not only that, I placed a call with with their customer service Saturday evening and they were able to apply the RMN15 code to my other order that I didn't use a coupon on. At first they were trying to tell me that coupon codes don't work for launch products but I told the CSR that I used a coupon code on my second order. After she took a look at the second order, she then back tracked and allowed me to use the coupon code for the 1st pair.
smokin.gif
 Haha. I'll believe it when I see it though as the charges on my credit card transaction still shows a pending transaction for $180. 
frown.gif

Strolled into sport chalet at 4pm this afternoon and copped my size 12s with the action pass $10 off Glad I was patient.

glad I copped these, one of my favorite models that look great on feet. after walking around in these, to me they run TTS and don't seem to crease much.

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

kicking myself right now for passing on them

Stop kicking yourself. They are still avalable. Now as for finding them, thats on you. But I mean theres a few folks on here thats stating that theyre sitting in some cities. Do some homework and u sir will have your pair(s).

grabbed my girl hers on RD these are crispy. mad i passed but i kno they're out there if i want em so i'm not worried. ill grab em later.

My FNL order went out today.

I noticed a SLIGHT typo in the spelling of my town, everything else is good though.

Hope there aren't any issues getting them to the crib.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

For those worried about the code and cancelations(fnl), I woke up to a shipping email.
We should be good peeps.
Me too... I used the discount code and just checked my status online and it says that it was complete with a tracking#...

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Originally Posted by moundraised23

For those worried about the code and cancelations(fnl), I woke up to a shipping email.
We should be good peeps.
Me too... I used the discount code and just checked my status online and it says that it was complete with a tracking#...

How come my transaction didn't go thru. I used the code an I checked out using paypal. Then I checked my order thru paypal and it said cancelled. I even called the customer service number ans she said she saw my attempts. She wasn't budging to give me a gift card or a some sort of secondary prize.

I also got my tracking from fnl this morning and I used the coupon on 2 pairs that were ordered.

The RMN15 code worked for a little while, but stopped after the first hour or so. the other code continued to work.

Anyone check their order and see that FNL removed the coupon?
My order inquiry screen shows the total amount to be $20 HIGHER than my order confirm email I got on sat morn.

Guess will sort it out once the CC company actually post the charge.

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Originally Posted by LAOKRATWR

lmk if anyone has a problem getting these...i m in europe and they re sitting everywhere,stores,nikestore etc...others too like playoffs...glad if i can help a fellow nter...need an overseas 'friend' too...shipping will kill us though,but you never know...pm if anyone interested to get connected overseas...btw not looking to 'resell' or make money or anything,its just that some shoes overhyped there are sitting here and viceversa(not so much though..).

joffrey-clap.gif

Last edited:
I got a shipping confirmation but the tracking # is for something that was delivered 6/30/2011
indifferent.gif

Edit: NVM
laugh.gif

Ordered my pairs after 9 am from Finishline. Used that 15% off. Got shipment confirmation this morning. Hope the Oly VIs are this easy, but I'm not holding my breath especially with the prices that I see cats buying preorders on eBay for.

Originally Posted by show time 96

This would be a great shoe to cop later on at a outlet ... but it look's like nothing goes there anymore 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Dont sleep on the outlets!

also... there are a lot of kicks...cant search and detail all of them...tell me what your interested in...keep in mind recent releases though,like last 1-2 year etc..and not super rare shoes like galaxy foams,concords or banned 1s....

The last few releases have seen the profit margin in reselling shrinking. I think this is due to more pairs being produce and people are not having a difficult time getting pairs. I hope the trend continues not hating the resell game just happy more folk that just wanna get a pair can do it with out paying the mark.

Originally Posted by AEA18

I got a shipping confirmation but the tracking # is for something that was delivered 6/30/2011
indifferent.gif

Edit: NVM
laugh.gif

i got a tracking number for something that was delivered 6/28/2011
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom