Air Jordan 12 Retro Rising Sun White/Black-Varsity Red

It's like I wanna like it because it's a XII, but I just can't. The model looks clean, the bottom of the shoe looks clean, but the perforatedleather kills it and it looks too plain...very boring. NEXT!

the midsole or sole needs some type of color edit: atleast make the jumpman thing chrome.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

sick.gif
THIS WOULD BE THE WORST 12's IMO

Co sign . I mean these look so off. It doesn't even look right. Easy pass for me.

why do they look so fake the shape of the shoe is way off, and creases around the ankle.. well all over!

a very easy pass

Shoes look off or something. I hope they don't look that bad when they hit the stores. I think this will be a love or hate shoe here.

that first side pic actually looked decent, but then I saw the toebox and wanted to vomit, I hope this isn't the actual shoe being released and just asample

These are so nasty, Terrible. But I don't think those are real JB pics because the next series of the three 12's are gonna have the sick face on theback and instead of the "Two 3" on the tongue its gonna say the date he was sick....Not goin for it

Back
Top Bottom