Air Jordan 12 Retro Rising Sun White/Black-Varsity Red

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

ill take them for 75$
roll.gif
75 is about right

AsianImage wrote:
Comparing the Japanese army to the Nazis of Germany is minimum at best. The rising sun flag is admittedly a "variation" of the country's flag. the Nazi's SYMBOL..the Swastika was used specifically and ONLY for their army. The German national flag looks nothing like it. Hitler, basically STOLE the swastika and made it a symbol of evil. The swastika is an ancient buddhist symbol that has nothing to do with killing jewish people but Hitler adopted it. I do not agree that the Japanese miltary's rising sun flag is the same as the Nazi swastika.

well i dont want to argue with you about the history of the flags here too much since this is a AJ12 thread and it sounds like you do not realizethat japanese troops did pretty much the same thing as nazis in wwii (like wiping out villages with no mercy, experimenting biochemicals with live ppl, rapingwomen (they even made a raping institution) and etc.)
that is why i said rising sun was pretty much the asian nazi flag. and plz read this part. its the first 2 sentences from wiki
"The Rising Sun Flag (旭日旗, Kyokujitsu-ki[sup]?[/sup]) is the military flag of Japan[sup][1][/sup]. It was used as the ensign of the Imperial Japanese Navy and the war flag of theImperial Japanese Army until the end of World War II."
it was used as a military flag to begin with and still has the same bad conotation atl least in asia.
if you are a japanese, then of course u didnt learn this in school. but a lot of chinese and koreans pretty much despise that flag for the reason i mentioned

These are clean...I see alot of yall are'nt feeling em too much but I really really like these...Solid color scheme

i wanted to photoshop a better version of these that was more inspired by the Rising Sun, but i couldn't even save them. What do you guys think though?

Originally Posted by Wozman23

i wanted to photoshop a better version of these that was more inspired by the Rising Sun, but i couldn't even save them. What do you guys think though?

The difference between these an the Nubucks, are that people actually wanna buy the Nubucks, but they're too expensive.. I flat out just wouldnt buy this.

pelimpe, thats pretty much what i thought of my PS. I just think they could have done a little more with the Rising Sun concept instead of just slapping iton the insole. I like the upper, but the toe piece needs some work.

and Chicityk7, glad i could help spark your interest.

better or worse?

^^^^^ i know what u saying.... it is true that those are lacking something..... plain white is good for me but no to rep raising sun........

i wouldnt hve been able to cme up with a best photoshop at this mment coz i dnt know where i would ve put the red color.... without makin the shoe look like anodd copy of the upcoming white/red xii

Back
Top Bottom