AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

not really feelin these sneakers they probably won't sell out too fast shouldn't be hard to cop for anyone.

If they didn't have orange on them i'd be all over these. just that little bit changed my mind and i'm passing on this big time

Wasn't 100% on these. Went to pick up some Lebron's but saw these and had to cop.. I like the orange and it's a welcome from all the loud colors Nike has had lately.. 

^Nice that's what sold me was they grey and orange together and yeah ima big fan of the 12's mine should be here by next week great summer shoe for me

^ Those pics,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pics look good...i cant wait for these...so many damn releases but im just happy i can cop them all.....

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

People really shelled out 240 for these on Sneakerhead? Really? Man the game is so gone right now.

indifferent.gif

I paid $170 and some change for my pair in store.... And if some dudes paid $240 for these let them dudes live... Not taking no food off of your plate... You just wouldn't do it... 

The pics look good but I still say pass. Too many other cool J's coming out this year.

Back
Top Bottom