AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Just got back from one of my local malls today because I wanted to check 'em out in person. The FTA inside didn't even get these. I already knew they didn't receive QS releases, but this was a GR.. I didn't feel like going to another mall just to check these out 
tired.gif

Lol sold out on Fnl? Man I guess me posting that picture I found of google of people lining up scared people lol

I got a pair off FNL at like 830 this morn. Just went to Extra butter and they had one pair left and they were an 11.5 (my size). Was thinkin about canceling FNL, but figured id just wait it out. Ill have the shoes in 6 days prob and last time i cancelled an order from them it took 5 weeks to get the refund in my account. They stlll have the 11.5 if anyone is in the area lookin to cop. They been on display, so they been handled by some ppl.

Originally Posted by CowColor

next month will be crazy so gotta pass on these.
pimp.gif

so these sold out and there were actually people camping for em?? the world is coming to an end.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Did I say they were exactly the same? Its called using examples to show comparisons.....plain and simple,we live in a capitalist country where the main goal for companies isto maximize profits....whas the easiest way to do that? Take short cuts and decrease quality. While increasing price at the same time...look at 95% of companies mission statement,there will be the words maximize and/or profit/wealth in there.

Please give me a present day example with a company that increases quality and descreases price

Ill wait
laugh.gif
Not sure if you're directing this comment to me, but i'm going to respond anyways. You're 100% right and i agree with about companies taking shortcuts in a effort to try to maximize profits. HOWEVER, we do live in a world where innovation and success is driven my competition while company A is cutting down on quality and continues to bulk up the price, company B is pushing itself to come out with superior items, at a cheaper if not at the same price.
Also, the stores (champs, FA & FL ) are starting a policy whereby the receipts are being stamped final sale. This should cut down on resellers
who buy on hype and retun when they cannot make a minimum profit level. I applaud the stores for doing this.
smile.gif
But what do companies where the technology in their products is far superior to what it was 10-15 years ago have to do with a company where the quality has actually declined, there have been no technological advancements, & the price has substantially increased have to do with each other?? Last time I checked dudes weren't buying 2013 Toyota Camrys & Macbook Pros to resell on ebay, lol.  Will people loving Jordans go away. NO. But will this camping-out-for-every-mediocre-release buying multiple sizes in hopes of turning a 50 dollar profit per shoe & either returning or selling them for retail when they don't move at that price fad eventually pass. YES.

In regards to the stamping receipts final sale topic, on one hand I like it b/c it might kill a few resellers on the other hand what if I buy a pair & genuinely have buyer's remorse & want to return them?? I'm totally against retail stores with a no returns policy.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I can't wait until the Jordan bubble bursts. There is NO WAY this fake colorway shud sell out.
PLEASE hold your breathe...

You and a ton of other people on this board have been throwing it out there continually for the past 10 years...hasn't happened yet and there is no reason to think that it will...

JM
naw, there's was DEFINITELY a decline in da mid 2000's...around da same time da military IV's dropped...alot of those kicks sat on shelves for

months..
yupp. military 4s i went and got like around 5pm on rd. #+@%, around here(metro detroit) #+@% didnt really start selling out till like the cdp 11/12, even then there was like only 15 people camping. i remember i got my cdp 10/13 and 9/14 (size 10) like 3 weeks after they dropped. got the cdp 8/15 on discount for $200(obviously cause the 15s suck). even got the bred and wred 6s on rd around noonish.

all the media hype(sjXIs, concords, ect) is whats killing it. this has already been said, kids and their parents saw all that #+@% on tv and figured, "well hell, we're missing out on easy money".
its a terrible things these sold out. im gonna hit my local malls just to see if theyre still sitting. what i dont get is the last last shots to come out are STILL sitting on shelves here but some POS shoes like these sell out.. makes no sense.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

PLEASE hold your breathe...

You and a ton of other people on this board have been throwing it out there continually for the past 10 years...hasn't happened yet and there is no reason to think that it will...

JM
naw, there's was DEFINITELY a decline in da mid 2000's...around da same time da military IV's dropped...alot of those kicks sat on shelves for

months..
yupp. military 4s i went and got like around 5pm on rd. #+@%, around here(metro detroit) #+@% didnt really start selling out till like the cdp 11/12, even then there was like only 15 people camping. i remember i got my cdp 10/13 and 9/14 (size 10) like 3 weeks after they dropped. got the cdp 8/15 on discount for $200(obviously cause the 15s suck). even got the bred and wred 6s on rd around noonish.

all the media hype(sjXIs, concords, ect) is whats killing it. this has already been said, kids and their parents saw all that #+@% on tv and figured, "well hell, we're missing out on easy money".
its a terrible things these sold out. im gonna hit my local malls just to see if theyre still sitting. what i dont get is the last last shots to come out are STILL sitting on shelves here but some POS shoes like these sell out.. makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense. People seem to like these, and they didnt like the last shots. This is a diff cw and ppl always like CG on jordans. I think theyre dope

I bet more product will appear on finishline.com. If I remember correctly the stealth 10s showed as sold out also but are now aval. at finishline.com. If these really did sell out this quickly I am surprised. I like the colorway but as stated earlier too much coming out next month.

for anyone wondering what area i was in with my story from like page 32 its the north jersey area... I honestly didnt like these at all but they are growing on me. Im surprised there arent as many nicks and defects on these. At least the pairs i got.

passed on those, obsidians is my next cop, grabbin playoff 13s. then low 11s, then cavs 4s depleted my pocket for the month, these are aight but I couldnt get myself to drop $170.00 on them (there is sale tax in Florida).

Really didn't expect these to sell out like they did hopefully fnl restocks so I can get a pair definitely not paying resell price forget that..stores near me have sz 10 13 and like 9.5 and 8.5 and I'm a 10.5 or 11 smh oh well

guy above me^^^check FNL early tuesday morn, then wednes...dont call jus go online n order

Back
Top Bottom