AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

All 12's released will be copped. As a "favor" to JB for finally releasing the Playoffs and obsidians. lol

sick.gif

indifferent.gif

No, thank you JB.

the 12s are one of my fav Js
pimp.gif
 might get all the 12s that are coming out this year
ohwell.gif

I haven't decided on these yet...I like the colorway, I like the orange...I'll probably cop a pair to wear and not care if they get a dirty a la Stealth 14s. I'll need to see more pics.

I'm feelin' these don't know if i'd get 'em tho, two pairs of the playoffs (one to ball in one to jus rock) might jus be enough for me, I am feelin' these tho

Def not coppin. Out of all the upcoming 12s these are by far my least favorite.

I'm passing on these, this remind of me the '09 Flu Game.

Only different is the colorways.

Is it just me, or are the XIIs and XIs the only models which haven't had any bad colorways?

I LOVE this colorway....already got these coming my way through Windy City Sole!!!!

The colorway itself isn't bad however I'm passing on all XIIs this year if the Playoffs don't come out decent.

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Is it just me, or are the XIIs and XIs the only models which haven't had any bad colorways?

Nope. Not just you. I feel the same way too. Its only right that they have great CWs. I mean, look at the color blocking..how can you possibly put together a bad colorway ? lol

And I definitely will be coppin these wht/gry 12s when they drop.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom