AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

@Hibb304, love profile pic, haha that show's classic! On the shoes though, that nubuck(?) material just doesn't go with that cw. I only liked it on the black and Carolina Blues

I changed my mind about grabbing these. I love all the CG colorways but damn the more I look at that orange it kills it. Why orange with gray!? I'll just work on trying to get 2 pairs of the Obsidians. Suddenly I changed my mind about grabbing a lot of these new colorways. The only new colorway J's coming out that looks cool is the Cavs IV.

Hahahaha, all u sissies saying the little bit of orange kills it. Pass like dopes so I can get my pair with ease. As a 'cuse fan, these r a no brainer.

Not a bad colorway but these are an easy pass since the Playoffs just dropped and Obsidians come out next month.

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

I changed my mind about grabbing these. I love all the CG colorways but damn the more I look at that orange it kills it. Why orange with gray!? I'll just work on trying to get 2 pairs of the Obsidians. Suddenly I changed my mind about grabbing a lot of these new colorways. The only new colorway J's coming out that looks cool is the Cavs IV.

orange with gray matches the bobcats uniforms

Some [kind of] new pics:

air-jordan-12-cool-grey-orange-07.jpg

air-jordan-12-cool-grey-orange-10.jpg

air-jordan-12-cool-grey-orange-08.jpg

air-jordan-12-cool-grey-orange-04.jpg

what the hell is up with the deep cuts on some of the stiching lines? i dont like these but the gf said she wants these over the xi low so i guess im copping for her.......

I wear a size 8 and these will sit if I don't pick it up. I'm not a fan of the nubuck material they use on the XII's. Looks @$@@!# weird even on the Flu Games. I guess I'll wait to see them in person.

I like the hints of orange. It brings out a nice look to them and really stand out. Can't wait to see these in person. Im still on the fence about copping. I wonder if all the XIIs going to run big like the playoffs..

Originally Posted by ColdCity

what the hell is up with the deep cuts on some of the stiching lines? i dont like these but the gf said she wants these over the xi low so i guess im copping for her.......

I just noticed that after u said it. I hope that isnt the case with the men's sizes. If so, I may have to pass cuz of quality. SMH

I like these anything that doesn't have white directly touching my pants is a good look since I can never avoid dye in my jeans and I don't wear shorts really

The pics on the previous page were of a Grade School size, you can tell with the wording on the bottom sole. The playoffs GS sizes had the same wording and the same deep indentations on the upper.

The official pics make these look pretty nice, but there's too much heat coming out in the coming months...

I was definitely hoping for the Nubuck XII's with the Team Orange instead of the Carolina Blue. 

Oh well

Back
Top Bottom