AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by TeeGOhDee

I pre-ordered them, i prefer these over obsidians but defiantly not over playoffs....
roll.gif

You know youll be able to walk in and just pick these up 
laugh.gif

how do you know that ? maybe his size is hard to get or maybe he has limited sources to get them from ? you are guessing !! he is doing what he has to do to get the shoe he wants !

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Actually, I'm starting to think these will sit.

More "passing" than "copping" comments, not just here, but other places as well.

Should be a relatively easy pickup.

nah they'll sell out within a few days. Stealth 10s sold out and those were just atrocious. these are somewhat decent looking.

Seen these yesterday at Champs while buyin some Reebok Real Flex. Ol boy showed them to me and they do not look promising at all. I know for a fact that these will sit. Hell we still have some 11 Lows sitting here. The hype seems to have slow down a bit.

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

Seen these yesterday at Champs while buyin some Reebok Real Flex. Ol boy showed them to me and they do not look promising at all. I know for a fact that these will sit. Hell we still have some 11 Lows sitting here. The hype seems to have slow down a bit.

seen em in person too at Pembroke gardens finish line...decent but nothing over the Obsidians, I know younger heads are going to pick em up just because

i plan on coppin later, too much comin out right now. this year i have limited myself to a pair of shoes every two weeks and just got the taxi elite's so these will have to wait...

Originally Posted by Eastern Banger87

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

seen em in person too at Pembroke gardens finish line...decent but nothing over the Obsidians, I know younger heads are going to pick em up just because
that's exactly what i was thinking.. you're gonna see some kids thinking they gonna make a buck, but in reality they're going to cop and think they're prized like the playoffs or something and then think it's special cuz no one else has em on either haha

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Actually, I'm starting to think these will sit.

More "passing" than "copping" comments, not just here, but other places as well.

Should be a relatively easy pickup.

nah they'll sell out within a few days. Stealth 10s sold out and those were just atrocious. these are somewhat decent looking.

Yeah.
But I believe it will take a while to sell out. You're right about those 10s, but they sat over here.

I'm expecting to go to the store no later than 1 hour to pick up a pair.

I should be good.

No matter where you live, I highly doubt people will be "CAMPING" for these.

alien.gif

Stealth Xs an white/red XIVs are both trash of the year.... These are a mus cop for me... To each their own tho...

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

i will still get these but Im hoping for a QS or something to shake the game up for the Obsidians..
doubt thats gonna happen

imagine how hard it would be to cop ANY retro if nike/jb weren't releasing so many pairs back to back.
30t6p3b.gif

im passing on these for Obsidians but i think they will look good on a females foot

Like the slides more than the shoes.  I think Obsidians coming will overshadow this, but at this point it wouldn't shock me to see AJ15s sell out in <1 min the way these releases have been going.

Back
Top Bottom