Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

Well they are discounted on NDC. But the 25% code doesn't work on them. Nope Nike nice try, but if I can't use the discount code, not happening even at 399.

Yes I called them. A really nice lady gave me a 15% code but couldn't do 25%. I thought that was good enough. It ended being around 350 shipped. So I'm happy with that. Plus the ebates 10%

I would cop the pack for $340-$400, but I don't want the 14s. I would straight up take the 13s for half the price of the pack.

When Nike had that 20% off sale, I had my cousin add his military discount to it which came to $385. Once the pack got to the house I just put the 14s up on Goat with no OG box and got rid of it for $225. So I guess you can say I got the the 13s for $160.

I'm sure you can get rid of the 14. I was a little surprise of people who wanted only the 14s out this pack.

Copped for $299 today on NDC with extra 25% on clearance. I got a rep on chat and they said the only reason the SEPT25 code doesn't work is because the pack is still in their system as a new release. He had me place my order and give him the order number, then he manually added the 25% discount. The authorization charge on my card was for $399, but I got an email showing the purchase price of $299 and he said the charge would change to $299 one they remove the authorization hold and actually charge me (when they ship). Figured I'd pass this along, since this is a good price for the pack and I know a bunch of people were holding off.

These are SO tempting on Swoosh.

But I feel like I'd be buying them because of the price rather than actual want. I mean, I like them. They felt good in hand. But I just don't know.

IMG_1917.PNG
I want those 14s man...I'll split the pack with anyone once the price drops to $300 :lol:

I had to pull for this price‍♂️♂️♂️

You can get them for $299 right now. The coupon code doesn't apply because they're still in the Nike system as a new release, but are included in the sale. If you get a rep on chat and say you want to use the SEPT25 code on them, they'll have you put the order through without the code and give them the order number, then adjust it on their end. The only downside is it puts the authorization hold of $399 on your card, but then it changes to $299 once it's actually charged (when shipped).

W5jIpGl

Lets see some in hand pics when they come in guys. Not many people sharing their purchase in here.

I got another look at these in person. So tempting.

You can get them for $299 right now. The coupon code doesn't apply because they're still in the Nike system as a new release, but are included in the sale. If you get a rep on chat and say you want to use the SEPT25 code on them, they'll have you put the order through without the code and give them the order number, then adjust it on their end. The only downside is it puts the authorization hold of $399 on your card, but then it changes to $299 once it's actually charged (when shipped).

W5jIpGl

Repped for this info. I tried and they rejected me saying it's excluded. I dunno if they added it back on as an exclusion but dope that you got it to work. That's a nice price and 10% ebates. Def was worth a shot!

W5jIpGl

Just worked for me. Good looks.

Not sure why 16nason got rejected.

Back
Top Bottom