Air Jordan 13 "Black Cat" $190 January 21st 2017

Suede midsole and a leather toe would've made these a must cop. Just like those black 6s they got the details wrong enough to ruin the color way.

Exactly, these would have been dope like that.
The painted mid sole looks bad on XIII's IMO. They're not the worst retro+ ever. I can see how people like them, still a nice shoe but not for me.

I think it's crazy how y'all all hate an all black pair of 13s because of one detail. I think some of y'all just saying it because of these unspoken Jordan rules like suede on the midsole that everyone has to be a follower and regurgitate. Or maybe I'm tripping?
altitudes are fire, these are doodoo butter

To each his own i guess. These are fire. I don't unusually subscribe to the Jordan rules like suede on 13, EP on 3s, or netting on 4 if the shoe looks good enough without it

I think it's crazy how y'all all hate an all black pair of 13s because of one detail. I think some of y'all just saying it because of these unspoken Jordan rules like suede on the midsole that everyone has to be a follower and regurgitate. Or maybe I'm tripping?

certain people shun da penny IV's for da same reason.

[/quote]
altitude were one of da very first limited releases, so people went gaga over em da 1st Time around.

even da re-retro with da mesh sold FAST.

The first altitude was my favorite, wore two pairs to the ground.

The next release ~ 2011 was not as nice as the leather OG Altitude but was still a good colorway.

Last edited:
Nice and simple. I like it. I will be grabbing a pair with my $25 discount [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Don't sleep on these.

trash. Can pretty much guarantee these hit sale racks. Then maybe I'll scoop to hoop in.

Altitudes were one of my avorite shoes ever. I remember how hype me and my boy were when we saw them. I was the first person in my shoe with them. Paid the cost to be the boss too. Joints were expensive on the resell market, especially to a 12 grader. Became a running joke with my folks. Wearing a tux, better throw on those black n green jordans. Going to an interview, yep, black n green jordans. Wedding? Black n greens. etc :lol:

trash. Can pretty much guarantee these hit sale racks. Then maybe I'll scoop to hoop in.

Altitudes were one of my avorite shoes ever. I remember how hype me and my boy were when we saw them. I was the first person in my shoe with them. Paid the cost to be the boss too. Joints were expensive on the resell market, especially to a 12 grader. Became a running joke with my folks. Wearing a tux, better throw on those black n green jordans. Going to an interview, yep, black n green jordans. Wedding? Black n greens. etc :lol:
only thing wit mine is I need to dye my mesh

altitude were one of da very first limited releases, so people went gaga over em da 1st Time around.

even da re-retro with da mesh sold FAST.

I actually prefer the mesh altitudes over the first release with the leather upper.

Yep, and for good reason. Those are one of JB's worst ever releases imo. That shade of blue is awful, especially when it covers 95 percent of the shoe.
Ugly asf. I hated that shoe. I was so excited when I saw the color description. These on the other hand I like. But I gotta see it in hand before to make my final decision. I wanted the altitudes but I ain't paying resell.

These aint that bad, a suede midsole would've took these to the next level , at least we getting that 3m mesh on these tho

Back
Top Bottom