Air Jordan 13 "Black Cat" $190 January 21st 2017

Tempted to cop now 
nerd.gif

damn wish i had a 20 wc to try the trick :smh:

not on these but another shoe

Last edited:
Had hoped that these would last to get to Nike.com so I could use a Promo Code and was disappointed when SNKRS sold out on them... However was browsing facebook and a sponsored Ad for Jordan came up with them and took me to NDC so I was able to cop for $160.51 after taxes and free shipping.. :smokin Can't complain about that and happy to get them in my size 12.5 since Finishline doesnt carry that size and I never have any luck with FTL/FTA/Eastbay site

Tried to do fnl trick on mobile since that is all I have ATM. Didn't work. Maybe it wasn't on desktop webpage or because all I had was $10 coupon.

Edit: ha, it did work. Didn't realize it shows on the coupon price summary and not on the cart pricing. Total $156.24 after SF taxes, Thanks.

Last edited:
Congrats on the easy cop for those that were really excited for these. It's a great feeling getting a new pair of sneakers. These just weren't for me but I'm looking forward to joining in the 13 fun this year...

First birthday release that I am able to get without it selling out. Last easy one was the chi tens from 2012 lol

FNL MUST HAVE CAUGHT THE GLITCH, 'CAUSE IT WON'T WORK FOR ME WHEN I TRY TO CHECKOUT...OH WELL, IT WAS WORTH A SHOT. HOLLA...

CED B.

FNL MUST HAVE CAUGHT THE GLITCH, 'CAUSE IT WON'T WORK FOR ME WHEN I TRY TO CHECKOUT...OH WELL, IT WAS WORTH A SHOT. HOLLA...

CED B.
u did exactly as directions said? u used a WC reward?

edit: i just tried and it still works. u didnt follow directions.

Last edited:

It still works. Just tried with a new code I just got from my last 2 buys
I FOLLOWED EVERYTHING IN THE INSTRUCTIONS, IT APPLIED THE DISCOUNT, BUT WHEN I CLICK COMPLETE ORDER, IT SAYS THERES A PROBLEM PROCESSING MY ORDER,SMH.

CED B.
might be just their cruddy checkout process acting up. FNL is notorious for that. i thought that was just on release days tho when there was heavy heavy traffic.

even tho your order failed, did they still put a pending charge on your account? try another payment method.

Last edited:
man i really hope nike doesnt skimp out on the tech of any of the 13 retros like they did with the 15 retro.

the 13 is my favorite jordan balling shoe of all time. i would never forgive these fools if they did that

I just got my pair in from NDC. They look great on foot and that's coming from someone that wasn't feeling them all that much from photos.

The thing that's bugging me out is that my pair has a definite squeak to them from both shoes, it's hurting my soul to hear it right now. I might return them and grab another pair just to be sure that it's not just mine. Not cool to pay $200+ for a pair of squeaky soles.

ETA: reading through the thread there's a lot of talk about the "ashyness" of the "suede", It's because the nap of the "suede" is very short. In person that def makes them look more Graphite than Black. With that said, I just grabbed my pair of black timbs and while the timbs are about a year old they are lighter than the 13s. 

Last edited:
Just got my pair in, wanted to see what they like.
DAMN... These gotta be the cheapest made Js I've had. Thin everywhere, shoe is extremely light , faux suede is thin. Polished mid sole looks like paint from Walmart.
JB did us dirty for 190.
These shoes are 70-80$ tops. ****

Last edited:
Some one stole my package from NDC
That sucks, NDC shipped my pair of Space Jams with my phone number, the SKU for the sneaker and the size on the box's label. If a UPS guy was looking for a come up they would've been easy pickins. I couldn't believe it when I saw it.

I'd call nike asap, they have insurance on the package and will refund you. If it was stolen from your porch or something your best bet is to file a police report and fwd it to UPS to try to claim the insurance on it. 

Back
Top Bottom