Air Jordan 13 "Black Cat" $190 January 21st 2017

I would like to do a black lace swap . What length did we all decide is approapriate for a size 11.5 and where would you suggest I cop from . Will rep help .

Copped. Quality isn't bad. Barely any glue stains. Really wish they kept it original with the leather and suede. But I like it.

AFTER A FEW FAILED ATTEMPTS ON FNL THE OTHER DAY, I DECIDED TO TRY THE 20% OFF + $20 WC COUPON TRICK ONE MORE TIME LAST NIGHT,AND WOULDN'T YOU KNOW...IT WORKED! $145 OUT THE DOOR WITH FREE SHIPPING. SHOUTS OUT TO THE HOMIE THAT ORIGINALLY POSTED THIS INFO, COULDN'T PASS UP AT THAT PRICE. HOLLA...

CED B.

AFTER A FEW FAILED ATTEMPTS ON FNL THE OTHER DAY, I DECIDED TO TRY THE 20% OFF + $20 WC COUPON TRICK ONE MORE TIME LAST NIGHT,AND WOULDN'T YOU KNOW...IT WORKED! $145 OUT THE DOOR WITH FREE SHIPPING. SHOUTS OUT TO THE HOMIE THAT ORIGINALLY POSTED THIS INFO, COULDN'T PASS UP AT THAT PRICE. HOLLA...

CED B.
U just kept on trying and it finally went through finishline? I tried to do it on the racers this afternoon....it didn't work for me anymore

I tried to like these but im prob gonna return my pair. They look ashy and the laces are ugly. These are sitting on snkrs lol.

CED B.
Nah. Doesn't work for me. 

Saw some PSNY 12's today. They looked much more ashy compared to the black cat 13s. Lol

PSNY's brand of suede is far superior to these. They're ashy because of the change in direction. These are like a felt. They look like they're going to age horribly.

Back
Top Bottom