AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
sadly you are right. too many animals in this world and the ticket system is the only way.
I don't even understand it.  Just look at the craziness during black fridays.  Same thing goes with these Js.  I was walking casually to FNL in the mall with my guaranteed ticket and cats ran passed me like crazy people trying to get in line for some ish they won't even be able to cop without a ticket.  I yelled out that they all look F'n ******ed.  I shouldn't have said that, but I was fed up already after the hell I been through that whole morning just for some kicks.

Word! I thought I won some kind of sample lottery for a minute. The card is crispy and was sitting on top of the paper, too.
That would be cool with me if they gave us a retro card with the 8's next month.  Bring that back!

I also think that canceled pairs will be put up on all these sites Saturday morning when the blk/red XI's go up.  NDC and FNL always do that during a hyped shoe's release.

That would be cool with me if they gave us a retro card with the 8's next month.  Bring that back!

I also think that canceled pairs will be put up on all these sites Saturday morning when the blk/red XI's go up.  NDC and FNL always do that during a hyped shoe's release.
What I was thinking too. All that traffic for people wanting the XIs they can over flow to something else. I can only imagine the madness of trying to get through online if 11s, 13s, and the royal 1s were up on the same day.
eek.gif

DONT NOBODY GO QUOTING ME EITHER, SO DONT GET A RUMOR STARTED THAT THERES A RESTOCK COMING SATURDAY OF ALL THOSE LOL

LOL Quise, just a guess from me as well.  If I were going after another pair, I would stay on NDC instead of FNL though.  No matter what you want to look at on FNL's web page, you get hit with the SPA page from go.  The blk/red XI traffic on NDC will really only hinder that specific page, as far as crashing goes.  It may slow down the rest of the site somewhat, but you can at least navigate from page to page.  Same for Eastbay/FTA/FTL/Champ's too.  Good luck to everyone if they do drop em, it will be nice to see some of you get your pair.  I will be grabbing the Aunt Pearl KD V's from my HoH raffle then making the 4 hour drive to Kansas City on my quest for Banned 1's and Bin 5's (KC Sneaker Fest)!

I got my pair from NDC today. Opened the box and the smell from the shoes straight cleared up my sinuses. Very strong. Shoes look good though.

I'm sorry for the sizing question, but this is driving me crazy.

For those of you that sized down, how much toe space do you have? I went TTS on these and they feel big, but that could just be the shape of the shoe. It seems like the height of the toe box is high which is why they feel big rather than the length. I'm not sure I want to go through the hassle of selling them and getting a half size smaller. BTW, I have a wide foot forefoot.

I'm sorry for the sizing question, but this is driving me crazy.

For those of you that sized down, how much toe space do you have? I went TTS on these and they feel big, but that could just be the shape of the shoe. It seems like the height of the toe box is high which is why they feel big rather than the length. I'm not sure I want to go through the hassle of selling them and getting a half size smaller. BTW, I have a wide foot forefoot.

I can tell u this...for a normal/regular foot, as myself, these run .5 big. I'm a true size 11 for a fact and the size 11 in these gave me too much excess space up front. I was surprised because my OG 13's in this same colorway fit me perfectly in a size 11. I'm glad I had a chance to try on both sizes before I purchased these new ones.

Last edited:
I can tell u this...for a normal/regular foot, as myself, these run .5 big. I'm a true size 11 for a fact and the size 11 in these gave me too much excess space up front. I was surprised because my OG 13's in this same colorway fit me perfectly in a size 11. I'm glad I had a chance to try on both sizes before I purchased these new ones.

Thanks man. I appreciate the response. It's unfortunate that we don't have an opportunity to try on these shoes before buying. I may just wear two pairs of socks instead of going through the hassle of selling my pair and purchasing a smaller size. I've done that way too many times.

+1.  I wear a true 12.  These run about .5 size big in my experience as well.  This is the first retro release that ran a bit big for me.  My black/red XIII's from January fit great. 
smokin.gif

Thought I was the only one who left it on, lol.
You're not.  I leave mine on.  If they fall off, they fall off. 

what's good with the restock on these?  Eastbay, FTL, etc threw up some pairs (scattered sizes) earlier in the week, but we all know ppl are on those like flies on shht  (Like literally dudes who just sit in front of the comp and constantly refresh and refresh throughout the day hoping to catch their size).   I'm talking about NDC and FNL.  they haven't put anything up yet.  Usually FNL doesn't just put scattered pairs here and there.   When they restock it's usually a FSR.  Just surprised nothing popped up this week.   Still waiting.....

why the hell did ups turn my package over to the post office when they could have delivered them today?

guess you get what you pay for

why the hell did ups turn my package over to the post office when they could have delivered them today?

guess you get what you pay for
They most have shipped smart post. I hate when they do that. Basically UPS carries the package from the source to your local post office. The local post office makes the final delivery. The service is dumb as hell but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom