AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
No surprise to me, that list looks like it was dreamt up by some salty brother in withdrawl. NYC will swallow you if you're not careful fellas!

It's a thread about the shoes. Not about you getting a pair. You mad bro!! I returned my Carolina 1s cause the baby blue leather looked like it was bubbling up. Im using the thread to discuss the issues. Not You're personal opinion if you have a problem discuss it with the mod not me. And wth is nit-picky sounds like something my grandmoms says.

Last edited:
^ Standard.
smokin.gif

Im supposed to meet up with somebody for $200... I'm thinking ima flake because that's too much for these imo
Wow
laugh.gif

Tryin to keep that lunch money n ****.

Last edited:
Quick question i have been getting different answers........once you add to cart on nike.com do they hold in your cart for a short period of time or is it when you get to the checkout page they hold your shoes for a short period of time? Has anybody had any experience of having shoes in cart and was checking out in a reasonable amount of time and had them snatched from your cart on nike.com. Thanks in advance for the info

Quick question i have been getting different answers........once you add to cart on nike.com do they hold in your cart for a short period of time or is it when you get to the checkout page they hold your shoes for a short period of time? Has anybody had any experience of having shoes in cart and was checking out in a reasonable amount of time and had them snatched from your cart on nike.com. Thanks in advance for the info
Its once you add it to your cart

Dog! just go on about your day with your salt... The information I'm giving is useful i'm not trying to come with any negativety just want to talk sneakers. 

So you're calling me an idiot because I don't wanna pay over retail for a shoe? Interesting....

no matter how much over, it's still over. That's something I refuse to do. 
Why would you initially agree to buy the shoes knowing that they were $200 and then decide to back out?  $200 is actually a great price.  Factor in tax and shipping and you're close to that anyway.

Some of this talk about "quality" is ridiculous.  I get being upset if there are scuff marks or Jordan logos stitched incorrectly or peeling logos but the complaints about precreasing and the leather on the left shoe looking different than the right shoe is crazy.

you stupid bro. lol Those pictures have me bugging everytime. I just want ppl to see some did get bad pairs. Your entitled to your opinion and you're right though the quality was good especially the tumble leather and some ppl want a pair no matter. I just wanted to shed some light though

There are more issues not going around the whole shoe though.

Last edited:
So you're calling me an idiot because I don't wanna pay over retail for a shoe? Interesting....

no matter how much over, it's still over. That's something I refuse to do. 

Why would you initially agree to buy the shoes knowing that they were $200 and then decide to back out?  $200 is actually a great price.  Factor in tax and shipping and you're close to that anyway.

Some of this talk about "quality" is ridiculous.  I get being upset if there are scuff marks or Jordan logos stitched incorrectly or peeling logos but the complaints about precreasing and the leather on the left shoe looking different than the right shoe is crazy.

agreed to both

there was no reason to agree to meet & cop them if you were gonna flake... i hate dudes on CL who do that ...why even contact me & waste my time

& these quality complaints are weak i looked over 15-20 pairs between week of rd & now & none had any major issues to really complain about

Dog! just go on about your day with your salt... The information I'm giving is useful i'm not trying to come with any negativety just want to talk sneakers. 
How is this so called "information" useful when you posted a picture of 2 different shoes purchased from 2 different stores and then you say look at the leather (which looks the same) and then say the stitching is wider on one.

As long as the MF is stitched down and not coming apart whats it matter. So your one toe box looked pre-creased 75% of Jordans come like that now a days anyway. And you're talking quality control when that was the only 2 things you could pick out. Oh and some glue stains. Man *****. Like I said before, if you dont like it you can always return them and get your money back and if the employee asks whats wrong just let them know that your stitching was too wide

How about this, you so mad about the poor quality, write a letter to JB and let them know how you feel about those barely creased shoes and the wide stitching, see if you get a reply
laugh.gif

Not true maybe different models but the same leather is used on both left and right foot and origin of manufacturing. So nothing should differ in the shoes quality not even by the eye. I know this because i had 3 pair and the two from Fnl were pre-wrinkle.
That's just stupid. No two pairs are gonna have the same leather. Some pairs will look tumbled, some will be smoother. All leather is not created equal; they just won't be uniform from pair to pair. Excess glue is an issue on basically every 13. Go read the bred 13 thread. Deal with it or return them. If you don't know that by now, I don't even want to argue with you.

Who cares if you had 3 pairs to compare? I guess I know better then because I had 9 to compare? No, they were all different, but each 2 from the same pair matched up well. And no, the 9 pairs were not for reselling, so nobody needs to jump on me for that. All were for me or family/friends.

Last edited:
lol all that anger displayed makes no difference to me. I still have a closet full of Jordan brand... 
nthat.gif

you stupid bro. lol Those pictures have me bugging everytime. I just want ppl to see some did get bad pairs. Your entitled to your opinion and you're right though the quality was good especially the tumble leather and some ppl want a pair no matter. I just wanted to shed some light though

There are more issues not going around the whole shoe though.
So youre pointing at the little line of glue that rose above the toe? and that black dot (not even sure what it is)

IDC what anyone says unless the glue is all over the shoe to where its just ridiculous like a kindergartener tried to glue it together then dont complain about the glue. 1 because its clear so unless i get on my knees and bend down to look at the shoe or you take the shoe off and put it in front of my face, its not noticeable. Same goes for the stitching and pre-creasing. make a complaint if its falling apart or something or better yet if the soles are already dirty because someone wore them before you got them (which could be someone tried on in the store though)

Back
Top Bottom