Air Jordan 13 "FRed Flints" 5/1/21

Damn shoe palace straight up taxing on the shipping
Imagine being in Cali paying sales tax with that
I bet these bastards are shipping it out ups surepost or fedex smartpost

You can't do hold at location with ups surepost
This is my experience with ups
With surepost sometimes ups will deliver it if they are in the area rather than dropping it off with usps
With surepost if it's going to a commerical/business address ups won't drop off with usps
If you try to do a hold at location thru the tracking number for ground for some odd reason it will charge you $8
But if you just set it thru your preference in your ups my choice account it won't charge you

these are clean :smokin

6034BC37-CC8A-4CE2-A459-82AA297E80E5.jpeg

Ebay idiot cancelled my order. Refunds me due to “damaged or unavailable” then relists them for the same price with a ‘make offer’. Messaged him and he say yeah i need to make a bit more money.

But the most he can make if he takes an offer is $10.

$20 more than i paid without.

All i could do was leave negative feedback calling him a liar.

Scumbag.

wouldve been an easy cop on snkrs here that night as well but i didnt as id bought those that afternoon. Sold out by today.
What size?

could be like the AMM release charging $25 for shipping and it comes regular ole ground

Can’t remember, but does MyChoice give you the option to hold at a location (the one that would transfer it to USPS)

That is exactly what they did. Mine are being delivered today.

Upgrade your account to mychoice premium….it’s $20 a year and you get free unlimited ups surepost upgrade to ground.

I've been on the fence about it, but I'm going to do this. I've spent damn near $20 in the last week or 2 between upgrading and sending packages to a UPS store.

Have a feeling I’ll be letting these go for retail. Not even excited about em :lol:

Maybe in hand will change my opinion

I’ve also seen multiple pictures that make the pods seem pre bled through with light red/pink. Might be the pictures but the pods are definitely less white than the leather.

Back
Top Bottom