Air Jordan 13 "FRed Flints" 5/1/21

Eh I don’t love em but I don’t hate em
EC2D693F-9A1D-4000-9927-68BB22EA16D4.jpeg

Dudes buying shoes off impulse lol. This is why I look at pics and watch early reviews. I'll never purposely buy anything I plan on returning. Y'all should sell to one of your nt brethren in need

Dudes buying shoes off impulse lol. This is why I look at pics and watch early reviews. I'll never purposely buy anything I plan on returning. Y'all should sell to one of your nt brethren in need

I already said they’re up for retail for anyone that out

I always try to cop every release regardless if I like it or not because so many people miss things and I’m old school and hook folks up *shrug*

I already said they’re up for retail for anyone that out

I always try to cop every release regardless if I like it or not because so many people miss things and I’m old school and hook folks up *shrug*
We need more people like you brother. What size you got? I'll ask around

Well if so many people hate them, maybe there will indeed be restocks like with the lucky green 13s that nobody wanted. That would be cool for those of us that want em.

oddly enough you'll be right and in 6 months to a year prices may jump and interest grows like the bloodline 1s. the green 13s are so calm i think they'll fair better than these

Eh I don’t love em but I don’t hate em
EC2D693F-9A1D-4000-9927-68BB22EA16D4.jpeg
What more do people want in a XIII?! :rofl:

I hardly ever buy XIII’s and this one was a must. Maybe you guys just don’t like the model. Only thing lacking is the leather quality, and that’s been ALL XIII’s for a long time now.

What more do people want in a XIII?! :rofl:

I hardly ever buy XIII’s and this one was a must. Maybe you guys just don’t like the model. Only thing lacking is the leather quality, and that’s been ALL XIII’s for a long time now.

I mean yeah I’m sure no one has ever bought a shoe and not liked it as much in person 🥴

Back
Top Bottom