Air Jordan 13 "FRed Flints" 5/1/21

Entered the draw on a snkrs... Literally went to sleep right after and woke up to a W.

Screenshot_20210501-101523.png

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour told me I was getting a dub and a dub is what I got

I think it's hilarious how I tried 100 raffles/sites/stores on the hyper royals, unc 1s, and raging bulls yet couldn't hit on any of those for retail and literally entered one draw for these on snkrs, not caring if I won or lost, yet copped these with ease. Lol

Kinda weird when the blue Jays sell out faster than red ones... just my luck as someone who prefers blue over red on any given day... used to be able to eat with relative ease. :frown:

Kinda weird when the blue Jays sell out faster than red ones... just my luck as someone who prefers blue over red on any given day... used to be able to eat with relative ease. :frown:
I feel its because theres not that many blue Jordans especially navy blue. Also, the fact that it was an OG colorway.

How in the world did somebody find this pic lol

y’all looked at the midsole & said to yourself “ man, that looks like a elephants foot” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, yes I did. :rofl:

Man must really dislike the 13s, probably broke his foot while playing basketball in em or something lol

No, no I did not. I just think they’re ugly.

If u don’t take yo *** back to the vapormax thread & give out some sizing info 💀💀💀

U gotta like the 13 a little bit if your in the thread 😎😎😎

Nope I don’t. The Vapormax thread let me out for a little bit. I just came to show the likeness to an elephant. Ha!

So your all telling me this was an easier release then the past shoes and some of you guys got pairs off different sites ?

i feel like a damn fool for ordering off of offspring and paying the high shipping

Back
Top Bottom