Air Jordan 13 "FRed Flints" 5/1/21

In hand, these are the same shade of red as the Carmine 6s. These are basically Carmine 13s.
1619996959130.jpeg

Yea, they ok. Nothing special. They look nice, but they pale in comparison to actual flints. The red just doesn't look as good. Add to that the fact that I'm not the biggest 13 guy. Yea, these can go. I will not miss them.

IMG_20210502_212247_500.jpg

Yea, they ok. Nothing special. They look nice, but they pale in comparison to actual flints. The red just doesn't look as good. Add to that the fact that I'm not the biggest 13 guy. Yea, these can go. I will not miss them.

IMG_20210502_212247_500.jpg
I’m a 13 guy and I still can’t pull the trigger on these. Not even close to the original flint.

I’m still having trouble figuring out why these are compared to the original flints when one shoe is predominately blue and the other red
I have no idea either. I read somewhere that humans have a natural desire to compare. From dudes always comparing such and such to Jordan or saying such and such is a better rapper... It's just human nature. Can't wait to get mines in hand. I'm ready for these

Ebay idiot cancelled my order. Refunds me due to “damaged or unavailable” then relists them for the same price with a ‘make offer’. Messaged him and he say yeah i need to make a bit more money.

But the most he can make if he takes an offer is $10.

$20 more than i paid without.

All i could do was leave negative feedback calling him a liar.

Scumbag.

wouldve been an easy cop on snkrs here that night as well but i didnt as id bought those that afternoon. Sold out by today.

Ebay idiot cancelled my order. Refunds me due to “damaged or unavailable” then relists them for the same price with a ‘make offer’. Messaged him and he say yeah i need to make a bit more money.

But the most he can make if he takes an offer is $10.

$20 more than i paid without.

All i could do was leave negative feedback calling him a liar.

Scumbag.

wouldve been an easy cop on snkrs here that night as well but i didnt as id bought those that afternoon. Sold out by today.
Live look at the kid who cancelled your order.

"I need to make more money, it costs to live mane. You wouldn't understand my struggle"

a8f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom