Air Jordan 13 Navy April 29, 2022

So crazy we’re really getting these as mids 5 years after the low

I’m passing most likely because I’m on a limit & have the low, but it would’ve been nice to have the mid first.

Honestly…and I can’t believe I’m saying this…I wouldn’t have been mad at some variation to change it away from being a 1-to-1 match from the low so I could justify having both

These are special. My older cousin had a pair of the OG lows and I always thought the cw was super dope, even up there if not better than flints. I can't remember if it was '98 or '99 but do remember how much I liked these but always fantasized about them being a mid and how much doper they would be if they were. Flash forward to 2022 and it's actually happening. A must cop for me.

Who said these were better than Flints lol. These are a must. For a retro plus colorway they are solid. Always loved the low and own those and having these as a mid is dope. I want to skip bc of responsibilities but I have to include these.

These are ok, I don’t hate them. I personally just don’t *need* these. I need playoff/all star 13s and I’m good on 13s moving forward. I hope those who truly want these are able to easily get them.

Is this a shock drop?
1648907791599.png

Update: In Line

Last edited:
So crazy we’re really getting these as mids 5 years after the low

I’m passing most likely because I’m on a limit & have the low, but it would’ve been nice to have the mid first.

Honestly…and I can’t believe I’m saying this…I wouldn’t have been mad at some variation to change it away from being a 1-to-1 match from the low so I could justify having both
I’m an idiot for passing on the lows

Back
Top Bottom