i needed all white shoes too.

[/b]​

i like them :frown:
frown.gif

After a million scanned on it
Why wouldn't the Range look like it got 20-inch ceiling fans on it
Only reason you in my face ma'am
Is cause i got the same mike's that Jordan had on the Space Jam

keep bringing the white/whites. i LOVE ALL WHITE SNEAKERS. especially if they're j's.
New Page 1
....we already know how much your watch is worth, talk about helpin the hurt, saving a church, wont ya brag about helpin out where ya come from, or give a brotha a job that really want one....
S.outhW.estP.hilly

Quote:
I would love to get the White/White lows, because I want to customize them to the RANDY MOSS XIII!
^awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah!

those to me are hot...just not feeling the colorway. needs different colors.
E-MAIL: aim:breakerjp, xxpinoyjxx​
[/url]​

those are hot!!!

i tend to fall in love with all-white shoes... especially those with a hint of silver or chrome...

:pimp:
pimp.gif

------------

Without the bitter, the sweet ain't as sweet.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Release the WHITE/BLACK MIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Now what ya'll know about them Texas boys!"

I'd buy those in a second...if I were a doctor, a nurse, or P-Diddy. I'm not, so I'll pass.

i'm kind of a fan of Jordan lows, But those are way too plain for me.

but all in all 13's are my favorite, so I think I would get em'

also notice that the picture says "SAMPLE", so they can change anything around on us.

they can either make the shoe dope, or drop a colorway like yellow and white and make it plain UGLY.

af1_lo_mita.jpg

i think these might be the forces that are on the bottom left of the picture of the low 13's(notice the material used around the toe in grey)...if so maybe the release of the 13's are more than possible..cant wait to see

anything other than the blk/red and white/flint 13's are NOT copped...2 hoteest 13's colorways i dont like any other colors...
-AirJordanV

I kind of like those, I will definitley wait untill they go on sale to purchase, but when they do I will pick them up. Imo they are alot better than the all white 8 lows and the all white 1 lows.

:wow:
eek.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif

they better release- 5 pairs for me :tongue:
tongue.gif

im about to sell my whole collection and just cop 13s-

! "[/i]
-Saddam Hussein, President of Iraq​

I swear. Let me say it again. If those XIII's lows were ALL BLACK with a carbon fiber midsole that was visiblee then those would KILL the market. You know, the matrial ablove the pods. Yeah, if that was black carbon on an all black shoe then to me it would look SICK.
jordanair45@gmail.com
AIM- Makaveli002003
JA45

To release next year:

13 low Colorways:
White/white
White/black with yellow sole (hot!!!)
Black/white with yellow sole
White/black/red
White/college blue/pink (jumpman) womens
"If you have sex without a condom, you might get something that will kill you...kids."

"Dont feed the birds. Especially a turkey sandwich. Its like cannibalism."

Back
Top Bottom