Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

just read on twitter

@nikestore where will the Jordan 13 playoff Ray Allen PE release in Los Angeles or are they Boston exclusive?

It's only going to NT Boston, as for other retailers we can not speak for them. But for Nike Store's, only Boston

only 1 hr drive!!!!!
2howykm.jpg

When will we have a date?

just read on twitter

@nikestore where will the Jordan 13 playoff Ray Allen PE release in Los Angeles or are they Boston exclusive?

It's only going to NT Boston, as for other retailers we can not speak for them. But for Nike Store's, only Boston

only 1 hr drive!!!!!
2howykm.jpg

wow how did i just find out about these..jus when i thought i was done with XIII's after the playoffs & bins

wow how did i just find out about these..jus when i thought i was done with XIII's after the playoffs & bins

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

just read on twitter

only 1 hr drive!!!!!

Well we know other places are getting them b/c if that was the case NT Boston would have all 2K & how many they are.

just read on twitter

only 1 hr drive!!!!!

Well we know other places are getting them b/c if that was the case NT Boston would have all 2K & how many they are.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

just read on twitter

only 1 hr drive!!!!!

The response on twitter was just speaking on behalf of Nike store's, we know these will be out at House of Hoops all over the place, just in limited quantities.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

just read on twitter

only 1 hr drive!!!!!

The response on twitter was just speaking on behalf of Nike store's, we know these will be out at House of Hoops all over the place, just in limited quantities.

Can we get a few BOSTON NIKE TALKERS united to help SOME in case this only becomes a BOSTON release?

Can we get a few BOSTON NIKE TALKERS united to help SOME in case this only becomes a BOSTON release?

might be this fri since the quai is suppose to drop next fri at hoh. hopefully not since i have a bp to go to this weekend.  
Originally Posted by cristianm

laugh.gif
 yea ok like thatll happen

might be this fri since the quai is suppose to drop next fri at hoh. hopefully not since i have a bp to go to this weekend.  
Originally Posted by cristianm

laugh.gif
 yea ok like thatll happen

Very nice. Know its going to be next to impossible to get these. Limited, size 15 foot and California? Forget it!

Very nice. Know its going to be next to impossible to get these. Limited, size 15 foot and California? Forget it!

Finally Jordan makes a good limited release, it's been years since he's done this right

Back
Top Bottom