Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Thats some scumbag mess that Concepts is pulling... I hope they end up going out of business for this blatant discrimination that they are doing...
And all you dudes cosigning it are stupid too...

Concept doesnt stop out of towners from buying GRs do they? Then why stop ppl from buying this limited shoe.

YouMad.jpg

You_mad_grimace.jpg

m7f3ty.jpg

i could keep going, m glad they do it. wish they all do it. Boston dudes so get these since its a celtic player. screw the resellers.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Concept doesnt stop out of towners from buying GRs do they? Then why stop ppl from buying this limited shoe.
Because it's a Boston Celtics colorway with a Boston Celtics player's name inscribed on the tongue. Concepts is giving their Beantown brethren the opportunity to get this "limited shoe." A mom and pop store showing the consumer some hometown love. You mad?
roll.gif

I agree with searchin4js, It won't be so funny if you don't get your pair would it Mr. Celticsfan! And I would be shocked if this only to Mass folks hold up!

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Because it's a Boston Celtics colorway with a Boston Celtics player's name inscribed on the tongue. Concepts is giving their Beantown brethren the opportunity to get this "limited shoe." A mom and pop store showing the consumer some hometown love. You mad?
roll.gif

I agree with searchin4js, It won't be so funny if you don't get your pair would it Mr. Celticsfan! And I would be shocked if this only to Mass folks hold up!

I doubt I will but it's nice to see local shops trying to make it easier on me.

FREEZE-thanks for the heads up, as I was having the same issue. I msged k-lab bc my status for payment still says processing but cleared thru paypal. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and everyone else!!!!!

Waiting with my **** in my hands and my money in his hands, and no idea if i'm gonna get the sneaks, feels pretty damn +#%!%@.
smile.gif
the wait continues....

People that are coming from NY i would advice you not drive their is nowhere to park around Newbury ST you better of coming on the bus

So just because it has ray allens name on it and its a boston colorway it should only be avail to Boston? ridicoulous..What if Jordan decided to release Chicago 10s with 45 on the side and a signautre on the tongue and make it only Chicago release with Illinois id req? yeah most heads would be mad...c'mon.

Originally Posted by shycagoill

So just because it has ray allens name on it and its a boston colorway it should only be avail to Boston? ridicoulous..What if Jordan decided to release Chicago 10s with 45 on the side and a signautre on the tongue and make it only Chicago release with Illinois id req? yeah most heads would be mad...c'mon.
If it was limited? I wouldn't be driving to Illinois to scoop a pair (or any other state for that matter) so it wouldn't matter to me.

PS: I didn't say it shouldn't be available to only MA. I actually think it should be at more HoH locations nationwide so MA residents/legit Celtic fans wouldn't have to worry about jobless people driving cross country in the middle of the week to wait in line for a weekend release. Makes it a more difficult cop for us Boston heads.

Even if they limit out of town resellers from coppin, you still have the risk of in town resellers...

Even if they limit out of town resellers from coppin, you still have the risk of in town resellers...

I'm was thinkin bout travelin as I've driven 2 Canada 4 da motorsports XX3's jus 2 get them a month early an dats 6 an a half hours away so dis wudnt b dat hard but every1 an they're mother will b ther as sum dude took they're grandma 2 da Miami launch. I respect da hustle of bringin campers 2 upgrade ur chances but 2 all NYers, u all will com bac empty handed an u all kno it.

Edit: Gud luck 2 those dats gonna try 2 getem tho.Edit X'2: No need 2 quote me wen ur right under me scrub.

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

I'm was thinkin bout travelin as I've driven 2 Canada 4 da motorsports XX3's jus 2 get them a month early an dats 6 an a half hours away so dis wudnt b dat hard but every1 an they're mother will b ther as sum dude took they're grandma 2 da Miami launch. I respect da hustle of bringin campers 2 upgrade ur chances but 2 all NYers, u all will com bac empty handed an u all kno it. Gud 2 all dat will try 2 getem tho.

alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Can we get the perfect execution gif for this one?

Could you imagine how one would feel spending time and effort traveling to Boston only to come home empty handed. 

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Could you imagine how one would feel spending time and effort traveling to Boston only to come home empty handed. 
With some of the production numbers floating around, it doesn't seem unlikely. I think even my chances are pretty slim and I'm right in the middle of a handful of places getting them.

anybody heard of Mikekix.com? he's got about 15 pre-order pairs on ebay for $575 shipped or $435 on his site. Looks very questionable.

Originally Posted by Mumbles

i got the feeling these will end up hitting hohs around the country.

I have the same feeling.

Today I found another site taking pre orders, KingKickzstore.com.  all these online spots popping up and new stores popping up with release info makes me think this is gonna go down just like the south beaches.  The solefly release was a curveball, but in the end I think it will be a HOH release at select spot.  This is pure speculation on my part but its based on whats taken place since the solefly release.  Who knows really
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
..........I just want my damn shoes
laugh.gif

im pretty new in here but as Matthew 7:7 says "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. nuff said
wink.gif
consider this my pledge to the community

Back
Top Bottom