Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by ILOVEUWxx

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Flawless victory.

That's right. Boston doesn't get $*$@, except for intelligence, passion, authenticity, streets that don't smell like puke, and of course, championships. Oh, and our accents are way better than NY's too
Shut up 
indifferent.gif

KYS

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Flawless victory.

That's right. Boston doesn't get $*$@, except for intelligence, passion, authenticity, streets that don't smell like puke, and of course, championships. Oh, and our accents are way better than NY's too
This is the first and last time, I'm going to reply to you. You're an idiot. There's no other way of getting around that.

KingKickz = Nosneaker.
Thanks for gracing me with such an insightful reply, you really set me straight.

KYS

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

kickslab should be shippin out tomorrow.... i better get a trackin number!

idk bro. feels like they're plaing us now.  for over a week they've been talkin 18th.  I checked the site today and they're talkin the 23rd.  Seems like they're waiting on the boston release as well smdh.  I'm getting tired of the dreams theyre selling.

II Wave  ship start from 7/23 few on hand and ready to ship !

and they've opened up their order again.  yesterday they were sold out.  I guess they have more pairs now...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

anybody who ordered from kickslab receive and email from them yet?

Um curious as well, wasn't kicks-lab suppose to start shipping today (JULY 18)

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

Cuz i called the store duhhhhh what kind of question is that use the brain God gave u ppl

No there's not anyone camping yet.  Just drove by there.

Cuz i called the store duhhhhh what kind of question is that use the brain God gave u ppl

I hope not because it's like 90 degrees outside right now and waiting out there so early would seem low-life'@#*.
sick.gif

I just called againnn and she said there's still ppl camping. So u need to drive by again homie cuz u missed it

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

I hope not because it's like 90 degrees outside right now and waiting out there so early would seem low-life'@#*.
sick.gif
would it really shock you 
whats the day nt boston is giving out the wristbands 

people live for this camping crap 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Thursday at 9AM. 
sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
yea that is kind of early its only Monday I couldn't do it 
laugh.gif
there are fools who would wait until then in the heat
the only person coming from nyc i wish luck to is my boy searchingforjays and his people 

i know he will get a pair and i'm sure if he can he will look out for me 

but i rather he get his pair with all the work hes putting in 

good luck jay
pimp.gif

If anyone is stupid enough to camp for 7 or more days for sneakers than I hope they do charge 1K to anyone looking for a hookup,
Man spending a week of your lives like a bum is crazy.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

If anyone is stupid enough to camp for 7 or more days for sneakers than I hope they do charge 1K to anyone looking for a hookup,
Man spending a week of your lives like a bum is crazy.

The sad thing is that they probably won't even hold their value. So if they're worth $1,000-$1,500 now, then months down the line they'll be worth half of that. For instance, when the Finale 23's came out which were only limited to about 569 pairs worldwide, they were going for $1,500 the first week or 2 which is what I got offered and I turned it down like an idiot. 
tired.gif

Now, they're worth $600-$800. Likewise for the Titanium 23's.

The only sneakers proven to hold their value just seems to be the BIN series, South Beach Lebrons and Yeezys. Not even the Mcflys held on to their value if you look at what their going for now when I sold pairs for $1200-1800 during the first few weeks of their release.

Hype= high prices during it's peak of it's release. But not in the long run.

Real talk. Waiting days for a shoe that's not even that serious. Ill show up in a mavericks Jersey if the dudes waiting right now are from miami

Back
Top Bottom