Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

kickslab should be shippin out tomorrow.... i better get a trackin number!

idk bro. feels like they're plaing us now.  for over a week they've been talkin 18th.  I checked the site today and they're talkin the 23rd.  Seems like they're waiting on the boston release as well smdh.  I'm getting tired of the dreams theyre selling.

II Wave  ship start from 7/23 few on hand and ready to ship !

and they've opened up their order again.  yesterday they were sold out.  I guess they have more pairs now...
indifferent.gif

<Shuttlesworth- thanks for the update for "wave 2 customers" I'm order 425 and he's only shipped 8 pairs to customers still in the 300s, so i highly doubt i'll be getting em. He also keeps adding pairs to his site bc as of yesterday morn there were 6 available, then 5 available at night, and today 6 are available again. I think a lot of these questionable new sites are just holding onto our money in the hopes that a connect comes through for them, because at worst they have to give us our money back, at best they profit quite nicely. SMH

Just talked to a dude at HoH - he said NikeTown is getting the largest allotment of the Ray Allens.  Also mentioned that they (HoH) are putting together some sort of sign up list for people planning on camping near the mall. 

This gets more aggravating by the second. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ILOVEUWxx

Just talked to a dude at HoH - he said NikeTown is getting the largest allotment of the Ray Allens.  Also mentioned that they (HoH) are putting together some sort of sign up list for people planning on camping near the mall. 

mad.gif

Is this "list" for the people who will be already camping there? To basically secure their pair? If so, when do you think they'll make this ''list''... It's not sounding so promising for us...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ILOVEUWxx

mad.gif

That's BS man i just called and they told me they don't even know how many they're getting and that no such thing as a list

roll.gif

Cats in front of NT Boston TROLLIN hard for these... That's 4days before release date. I'm so good with that.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah hoh told me they not saying how many they got or anything about a "list" damn people are fiends for these

I AM SO GLAD I HAVE NO INTEREST IN THESE AT ALL EXCEPT IF BY SOME LUCK I GET A PAIR TO RESELL.

I'LL KEEP CHECKING BACK TO WITNESS GROWN MEN PANIC, STRESS, FIGHT, COMPLAIN AND ALL THE FOOLISHNESS THAT IS ABOUT TO ENSUE...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Thursday at 9AM. 
sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
yea that is kind of early its only Monday I couldn't do it 
laugh.gif
there are fools who would wait until then in the heat
the only person coming from nyc i wish luck to is my boy searchingforjays and his people 

i know he will get a pair and i'm sure if he can he will look out for me 

but i rather he get his pair with all the work hes putting in 

good luck jay
pimp.gif

<J 2 will com bac empty unless he camps for days. J may hav connects down here but I highly doubt any1 wud hook him up out ther.

34-35 pairs there are conflicting stories of how many pairs but its within that range and they are all pretty much spoken for.

Back
Top Bottom