Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

concepts, Xsquared, NT boston and HOH and now Olympia...but as usual no one knows which store has the most inventory, most of the small stores say they only got one or two FSR. Employee at the NT boston said they dont even know how many they are getting, shipments still coming in but so far they have 24pairs, i would imagine NT and HOH should both have inventory in the hundreds by friday.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at hundreds.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

These will be released at a later date to select stores across the US (all speculation of course
laugh.gif
)
HOH Twitter already shot that rumor down.

I'm pretty much over it now. I ordered from kicks-lab on the 9th. still unsure as to whether they'll ultimately arrive or not. I dont even really care if i get them now or not, long as i get my money back. Wouldve been cool to get them when i ordered them, as that was when i initially talked myself into coppin anyways. Given the time lapse, I've come to the realization that I dont even like the shoe like that, and it was really the hype fueling me. whatever tho, if they arrive, I'll either flip em for something i want or rock em. who knows.

Originally Posted by rareair45

These will be released at a later date to select stores across the US (all speculation of course
laugh.gif
)

Not saying it isn't true but wouldn't you want customers to shop with your store? And I'm sure HOH/FTL doesn't know the stock allocation for other stores.

can anybody provide any info on the line situation at HoH?? I'm hearing that there is already a line there...any truth??

yea...eff that other site...they're a mess. I need a first hand account of the line from a reliable source...

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

I will feel very stupid when they release if i dont get them the first time around. But hopefully everything works out. Im only missing one class, I was exaggerating by saying I would fail.. Im just heated at the amount of stress I've been going through over this release.

how much did that plan ticket cost u?

Ill be arriving in Boston at 1:30 I'm going to check it out at HoH then I will go over and see what the situation is with Niketown. I'll keep you all posted once I get there.. However if these rumors turn out to be true.. I'm beginning to regret taking this trip....

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

laugh.gif
)

Not saying it isn't true but wouldn't you want customers to shop with your store? And I'm sure HOH/FTL doesn't know the stock allocation for other stores.
Believe its a corporate Twitter for Footlocker because it is the Footlockerunlocked account that tweeted it.

Originally Posted by metallic

^yep wristbands have been given out two days early to avoid any problems. Smh

Thats BS basically didn't do too much camping, and forced them to give them a pair even though they didn't wait the time that they should have smh. Now all the no job campers can go home three days early knowing they will have a pair when they release. Guess they lucked up this time smh 

''I just called NT BOS; wristbands are gone. Building management was complaining about all the people lined up, so they decided to give them out.''

And I bet all those people went right to HOH or another location... If there's anything that inspires me to make more money and get my hustle game up is these guys, so I don't have to worry about camping and just buy it straight off eBay...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Believe its a corporate Twitter for Footlocker because it is the Footlockerunlocked account that tweeted it.
They also tweeted me that there was going to be a black and green 13 release later on in the year, and they weren't talking about the altitudes. IMO I don't think they know what they are talking about, they just tweet and reply to entertain those who tweet them 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

''I just called NT BOS; wristbands are gone. Building management was complaining about all the people lined up, so they decided to give them out.''

And I bet all those people went right to HOH or another location... If there's anything that inspires me to make more money and get my hustle game up is these guys, so I don't have to worry about camping and just buy it straight off eBay...
30t6p3b.gif

This. And now those same people are going to go to another location and try and score another pair just to resell. 
mad.gif

Probably just wishful thinking, but since NT wasn't having it (the campout) and was "forced" to give out wristbands early, could it be that Cambridgeside isn't gonna allow the campout to occur for 3 days??! And if not, since HoH isn't doing wristbands, there MAY be some sanity to the HoH release that doesn't include appeasing/caving into the clowns that are out there for a week to cop??

I definitely think NT dropped the ball with this one, but i'm sure those that got a wristband are just gonna see it as me being tight...which may or may not be true...

Back
Top Bottom