Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

I now heard XSquared has now 15 people in line...I also heard HOH has 52 people in line. Looks like we're running out of spots.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

Nobody can camp at HOH
Are you saying this because you KNOW that this is a rule AND you have confirmed that no one is lining up at HoH?

Or are you just stating what was on the record a few days ago?  I'm not trynna be a **** or ungrateful for the update, only that the rules have seemingly been tossed out the window for traditional releases...NT has already released wristbands...Concepts is selling only to MA residents...So i just want to be as certain as possible that there's nobody aleady lined up at HoH...

Also, I know there was a HoH employee that originally said that no one could line up until Friday after the mall closes, but I think he later said that since the line will be on the street, outside the mall, then they have no control over when people can start to line up...

...btw, this is WAAAYY worse than the Banned I...this makes the Banned I release look like the Orion VII release...

Nobody can wait in the mall sir. Outside the mall is in front of cheesecake factory and theybsaid they will not allow ppl to stand outside the mall for days in front of their location

roll.gif
At what NT Boston did, terrible. But in a way the first few people who camped made a good move (even though I bet they weren't thinking of it), line up very early and force the store to give out wristbands to avoid problems. Boutiques may not care but big locations like that do at times.

CAnthony...thanks brother...much appreciated

DiPlOmAt...It pains me to say this, but I agreed. They pretty much forced the situation and muscled their way into a wristband.

JB is WRONG for this release.

Anyone that REALLY wanted these, that does not live in Boston, or Miami should have had a

shot at getting these. Other HOH, and even NDC should have got a fair share of these.

why does everything gotta be fair with cats? lol do what you gotta to get or dont get them at all... thats life and thats how the game is.

if you ask me ny boston did the right thing 
the people on line strong armed the wristbands 

niketown ny would never do this 
the nyc store or even the hoh's in manhattan would like fools like us stay and sweat it out until someone dropped dead from the heat 

everyone whos really into sneakers should have knew people would starting camping at the start of the week 

NT facebook page just uploaded pix of the campout...not for nothing, the sneakers that these campers wore...it's just not a good look...to each their own, for sure, but maybe a LITTLE heat...?? Room temp heat...?? anything...??

''Ok here's the update on hoh. I talked to directly to security so Im sure this is how it will be played out. NO ONE IS CAMPING, NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO CAMP OR WALK AROUND THE MALL BECAUSE THEY WILL DISRUPT OTHER STORES. THEY WILL HAVE POLICE AND SECURITY KICKING OUT EVERYONE, NO ONE WILL EVN BE ALLOWED TO CAMP ON THE STREET TILL FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN THEY CLOSE. IT IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE OUT THERE.''

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

why does everything gotta be fair with cats? lol do what you gotta to get or dont get them at all... thats life and thats how the game is.

The Game??????

There are people that actually wanted these shoes for their collection, or wanted to have them to wear.

95% of the people that are camping now, or camped to get wristbands early, are getting them to resell.

Some people forget why JB/Nike etc. even release PE's in the first place, and reselling is not the reason.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Anyone that REALLY wanted these, that does not live in Boston, or Miami should have had a

shot at getting these. Other HOH, and even NDC should have got a fair share of these.

Cry me a river

Originally Posted by hubbard35

Cry me a river

I swear some of you kids on here........

I do not want these, and never intended on trying to get a pair. I was just stating how the release SHOULD
have been handled.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if you ask me ny boston did the right thing 
the nike strong armed the wristbands 

niketown ny would never do this 
the nyc store or even the hoh's in manhattan would like fools like us stay and sweat it out until someone dropped dead from the heat 

everyone whos really into sneakers should have knew people would starting camping at the start of the week 

Exactly, which is why I said in my last post that big storefronts would do what NT Boston did at times. It's well known that place like NTNY, LA and SF would allow the $%%@ to go on until the release day, disgusting. I have no doubt in my mind the same $%%@ would'nt happen here in Toronto, even though we'd be in the same bubble as Boston regarding locations that usually don't get these type of releases. I could damn well see Niketown T.O. making people wait in 100+ degree weather for a week just for media purposes and to showoff the had a lineup.
laugh.gif

Well I'm just getting to boston anyone in the area that I can chill with since I can't go to NT of HoH apparently and have no where else to go ???? SMFH @ these resellers ruining my life right now ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to scream so bad nd NT Boston I hope u get robbed of your entire stock. That's some bs I'm sure other ppl are makin the trip now for wristband Thursday. Not tuesday. All this talk of cops breaking up the camping and yall go and give em the wristbands instead of the cops sending them home ?! That aint right.

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Well I'm just getting to boston anyone in the area that I can chill with since I can't go to NT of HoH apparently and have no where else to go ???? SMFH @ these resellers ruining my life right now ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to scream so bad nd NT Boston I hope u get robbed of your entire stock. That's some bs I'm sure other ppl are makin the trip now for wristband Thursday. Not tuesday. All this talk of cops breaking up the camping and yall go and give em the wristbands instead of the cops sending them home ?! That aint right.

So you basically stranded yourself out there until Saturday?
tired.gif
Anywho, check out the HOH area and let us know what's going on.

Why get mad at stores? Get mad at JB for handling a commemorative release like this so poorly. These should have never been limited. Should have honored a long time JB athlete with a special release that is a GR.

the people on line strong armed the wristbands is what i meant

if i wanted the shoe that bad i would have been on there at Monday early if i lived in boston or was traveling there myself

but for me even if i did not do a pre order for the 13's from vmvinc it would not be worth the trip to boston

hell if there where release in nyc with the crazy heat wave i would not be out there

its not worth it and i consider myself to be a big collector of sneakers

even though i passed on all the bins last year

waiting on line for shoes is stupid for days at a time at this point for me

hours i could still do but not days

i just hope my friend searchinforjays gets himself a pair

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

So you basically stranded yourself out there until Saturday?
tired.gif
Anywho, check out the HOH area and let us know what's going on.

This...word...

niketown boston did the right thing 

you better hope you have a hotel room 

sounds like your stuck all by yourself 

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

The Game??????

There are people that actually wanted these shoes for their collection, or wanted to have them to wear.

95% of the people that are camping now, or camped to get wristbands early, are getting them to resell.

Some people forget why JB/Nike etc. even release PE's in the first place, and reselling is not the reason.

well what makes the special if its not limited? or if it releases everywhere? build the hype by limiting the stores that receive the shoe, and demand is sure to rise.  i had to pay 500+ for the shoe (or to try and get it) cause im not in boston.  so what.  if the re-sellers want to camp out then beat them to the punch.  just cause you a "collector" doesnt mean you get special privileges.  Im pretty sure Nike and JB isnt think about making collectors happy.  They're more worried about to make the shoe "that much" more special.  Nothings fair homeboy! 
smile.gif

and kickslab has been ignoring my question to why i have to wait til friday for them to ship out my shoe.  The site didnt say pre order so im being persistent as to why my shoes havent shipped!!!

Originally Posted by hubbard35

Cry me a river

You'll have a shot at getting these, just be prepared to dig deep into your pockets...so i dont want to hear you crying

Back
Top Bottom