Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

It seems like ppl will be in their carabin the parking lot waiting days if they're not letting them camp then when the tine comes ppl gona runnn

so kk is sold out of ray 13's since last night, and they didnt sell 50+ pairs, they only had 16 to sell. also there are rumors that these will drop in la, chi and ny hoh in august or early september, that is not confirmed though, only a rumor at this point. good luck to everyone in boston this weekend, congrats to the nt campers, i guess going out early paid off.

My manager sent me this today. Apparently a few Champs locations will be getting the Ray Allen 13s in... unfortunately none in houston though

Looks like these will end up like the lebron "Sprites" huh, first few stores received them in limited numbers to test out sales then new stores will carry them during a wider release.

Originally Posted by apthekid

...btw, this is WAAAYY worse than the Banned I...this makes the Banned I release look like the Orion VII release...

I have to say I completely agree. Even though with the Banned's it was allegedly "leaked" that the Portland Factory Store just happened to mysteriously have a run show up in their shipment, at least it was available afterwards in multiple cities across the country. Make no mistake though it was still pretty frustrating as I was one of the many in that thread that followed that shoe since last October or so; but this Ray Allen PE 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 ....definitely takes the cake. I wish everyone safety and success in at least making an effort to ascertain this shoe. I don't knock any reseller. It is what it is. But at the expense of risking your Health and Life doesn't seem congruent to me. I'm 31 years old and I've seen a lot in my days but to hear that people are continuously getting stabbed, injured and/or Killed over "Limited" shoes is pure insanity.  

but wait.... is no one paying attention to that MJ kid, dude is STUCK in boston for the week.... *falls down from laughing too hard*

Originally Posted by Odeezy23

but wait.... is no one paying attention to that MJ kid, dude is STUCK in boston for the week.... *falls down from laughing too hard*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was trying not to make a big deal of it, or bring any unneccessary attention, but the more I think about it, the more I hafta laugh...so homie is just wandering around the bean for 4 days...??  Ummmmm...he might as well camp out with the XSquared or Concepts people...

Originally Posted by Odeezy23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was trying not to make a big deal of it, or bring any unneccessary attention, but the more I think about it, the more I hafta laugh...so homie is just wandering around the bean for 4 days...??  Ummmmm...he might as well camp out with the XSquared or Concepts people...

laugh.gif
They're already done

^^LOL, yea I know, but at least he'll have someone to sit with and talk to...

so he's gonna end up hanging out with kids who are getting a shoe he traveled out here for...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but honestly, i feel bad for the kid....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

need these.

you really jocked my avy?

indifferent.gif
late pass...
 i did this a long time ago buddy. haha. good looks tho. kobes the man 
pimp.gif

*edit*

aww man. ofcourse youd be the person last to respond in here when i see this. 
roll.gif

Yo I'm good I went to niketown to clean the air. They sent me to xsquared these kids out here got a list goin but the manager aint havin it cuz there are 20 ppl on the list and I'm one of 3 heads who are chillen outside right now. Everyone else went home or went to work apparently. I told her I came from jersey and have no where else to go so ill be out front till saturday hopefully she has a heart. They're sellin em for 200 btw & I still have no idea of the quantity

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Yo I'm good I went to niketown to clean the air. They sent me to xsquared these kids out here got a list goin but the manager aint havin it cuz there are 20 ppl on the list and I'm one of 3 heads who are chillen outside right now. Everyone else went home or went to work apparently. I told her I came from jersey and have no where else to go so ill be out front till saturday hopefully she has a heart. They're sellin em for 200 btw & I still have no idea of the quantity

Hope you get your pair bro. That's dedication. And if you let those cats come back and reclaim their spots then your dumb $%+ deserves not to get them.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

need these.

you really jocked my avy?

indifferent.gif
late pass...
 i did this a long time ago buddy. haha. good looks tho. kobes the man 
pimp.gif

*edit*

aww man. ofcourse youd be the person last to respond in here when i see this. 
roll.gif
you did it a long time ago?
eyes.gif
change your avy.

ive had it for quite awhile and im sure everyone knows it.

BTW just as suspected, everyone I talked to here is from boston & getting them to flip. & I'm the ONLY one out here right now. These kids left the line to go on an L ride... Solo dolo out here I swear if I don't get my pair...

Man I've been wanting these sense Day1. I wanted them to wear but now just want to look at them until I get married or something. I'm thinking there is no way for even twice retail. I might just return my bus ticket for thursday to boston and give up.

Back
Top Bottom