Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Honestly, is it that serious to camp out in the middle of 80-90 weather for a pair of shoes for over 24 hours?

I'm gonna try finishline.com and if I don't get 'em..NO SWEAT OFF MY BACK..this release has been ridiculous from the start..and I really could care less if I ever get the shoe anymore..

Take the "Ray" off the tongue..and what do you have? A white/green retro 13..nothin more..actually..it's really nothin special even with the "Ray" on the tongue on it either..smh..

Takin off from work to get a pair of shoes? Please..

This reminds me of the Kryptonate Release..We were out there for 6 days in like 15 degree weather. lol I made my come up. I rented a minivan (120 dollars for the week) Then charged 15 dollars a day to keep warm in it. Had 7 heads in there everyday. They paid for my rental and my pair of Nates. I was still able to go home and shower since I live like 10 blocks from HOH. Good luck with this release guys to echo what some have been saying stay safe and please remember these are nothing but leather and rubber!

On a different note how salty will some of the known resellers be if they pop up in nyc and they are in boston? Leaves more for me. lol

Good luck and PEACE!

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

anyone hear from kicks-lab????

kicks-lab screwed me last week.  i ordered, had an order number and they cancelled on me.  i been emailing a little bit back and forth to try and make it right and i get an email every 3 days or so, with one line.  i ordered a size 12, and last email i got from them (2 days ago) was...."i remember you, you ordered a size 10"  and yesterday on their site they have more sizes up for sale (but no size 12s)...SMH

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

This reminds me of the Kryptonate Release..We were out there for 6 days in like 15 degree weather. lol I made my come up. I rented a minivan (120 dollars for the week) Then charged 15 dollars a day to keep warm in it. Had 7 heads in there everyday. They paid for my rental and my pair of Nates.

clint-nod.gif

well played.

CAN ANY Employee at FINISH LINE give us the exact number of pairs online????

While at work....

Do and item check/stock locator.

I remember when I was working there, if we looked to see what store had what item, AT THE TOP of the list would be the INTERNET STORE and it would have an "X" amount by it showing how many pairs will be/were left online.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

While at work....

I remember when I was working there, if we looked to see what store had what item, AT THE TOP of the list would be the INTERNET STORE and it would have an "X" amount by it showing how many pairs will be/were left online.

plese if someone can do this any help would be great

lets see....would i rather pay $175+tax +travel expenses+ food+ camping for minimum 3days or just pay $4-500 shipped? use your head people....common sense isnt so common i see
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

While at work....

i'm closing tonight so i'll see what i can find.. does anyone have the style number so i can look it up?

ok i gave my store a call and had one of our MIT's (manager in training) item locate it for me, and he said that its definitely in the system, but it doesn't list what places have it.. idk if he did it right though, so i'll look myself when i go in later tonight.

Originally Posted by zerimar22

While at work....

i'm closing tonight so i'll see what i can find.. does anyone have the style number so i can look it up?

LET ME KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU NEED!

Update at x squared. They just got their shipment in and came out with their own sign in list for the people who actually stayed out here and didn't dissapear for hours at a time. I got bumped up to #6 its a little messed up that these dudes who just got here last night are gonna get their pairs over heads I been out here with since early tuesday morning but I tried tellin them to stop leaving.. Whatever I'm gettin my 11.5 !

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Update at x squared. They just got their shipment in and came out with their own sign in list for the people who actually stayed out here and didn't dissapear for hours at a time. I got bumped up to #6 its a little messed up that these dudes who just got here last night are gonna get their pairs over heads I been out here with since early tuesday morning but I tried tellin them to stop leaving.. Whatever I'm gettin my 11.5 !
Make sure you got ya money for them kicks

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

At least you are getting your size now. You are one of the rare people that actually want these
to keep, and not resell.

Back
Top Bottom