Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by lionheart44

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

anyone hear from kicks-lab????

kicks-lab screwed me last week.  i ordered, had an order number and they cancelled on me.  i been emailing a little bit back and forth to try and make it right and i get an email every 3 days or so, with one line.  i ordered a size 12, and last email i got from them (2 days ago) was...."i remember you, you ordered a size 10"  and yesterday on their site they have more sizes up for sale (but no size 12s)...SMH

Damn k-lab sucks balls. At least you got replies from em. Did they give you a refund yet? Has anyone who ordered the ray allens from kicks-lab,received their shoes??? Seems like this douche is playing us all and no "waves" of customers got em at all. I know shuttlesworth,freeze, you and I feel played.
frown.gif
doh well, gotta look at the bright side of things(or lie to myself); leaves me more money for blk cement3, concord XIs. This release is reeeeeee diccccckkkk!!! Good luck nt fam!

Someone posted on Nicekicks.com that there were 3500 of these available, and that all of them would not be released on the 23rd.

I guess we will see how true that is.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by lionheart44

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

anyone hear from kicks-lab????

kicks-lab screwed me last week.  i ordered, had an order number and they cancelled on me.  i been emailing a little bit back and forth to try and make it right and i get an email every 3 days or so, with one line.  i ordered a size 12, and last email i got from them (2 days ago) was...."i remember you, you ordered a size 10"  and yesterday on their site they have more sizes up for sale (but no size 12s)...SMH

Damn k-lab sucks balls. At least you got replies from em. Did they give you a refund yet? Has anyone who ordered the ray allens from kicks-lab,received their shoes??? Seems like this douche is playing us all and no "waves" of customers got em at all. I know shuttlesworth,freeze, you and I feel played.
frown.gif
doh well, gotta look at the bright side of things(or lie to myself); leaves me more money for blk cement3, concord XIs. This release is reeeeeee diccccckkkk!!! Good luck nt fam!

I was just on the other sites thread and a dude said he got shipping info sent to him today for his Ray 13's he ordered from Kicks lab

This release is getting crazier by the day......Im glad I pre ordered but still not confident I will be getting them.  If I dont have a tracking # by the 26th Im gonna file a complaint thru paypal and work on getting my money back......SMH @ this chaos and what we do for kicks (pun intended
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

DAMN YOU KICKS-LAB!!! JUST GOT THIS EMAIL:
Please confirm your pair of Ray Allen XIII(We have take the photos for you seriously):

This is exactly the one we will ship to you ,and maybe it is just not a prefect looking like a art collection but it is totally cool for a walking or playing !
Consider this style is world wide limited 791 pairs only and worth even 1000 more dollars at ebay.If you can accept this pair ,we would like to offer a discount of 50 dollars for apology

The issuse is just like the word follow

* green cladding part little deeper in color
* part wrinkle in EVA
* glue problem in the carbon part(it is on the bottom of the shoes (noone will catch that except the earth)

If you cannot accept that pair ,we will do the refund in 24 hrs

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

^At least that means they actually got some pairs. Other sites wouldn't tell you about the problems or inspect them that thoroughly and offer you a refund.

that email is comedy
Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^At least that means they actually got some pairs. Other sites wouldn't tell you about the problems or inspect them that thoroughly and offer you a refund.

true but its still comedy

damn on ebay now .... they got pairs going for 1000+

man yall the hype is crazy man, ill say *#$@ it its not worth the hassle

btw what stores are going to release these??

man +@! kicks-lab..that email is bonkers. so what are you gonna do bro?

and I'm order #442 on there...I'm not expecting much anymore lol. I'll probably just stack that cake if i get it back. cop some cement iii's early or something..

Originally Posted by Freeze

man +@! kicks-lab..that email is bonkers. so what are you gonna do bro?

and I'm order #442 on there...I'm not expecting much anymore lol. I'll probably just stack that cake if i get it back. cop some cement iii's early or something..

not really hes #432 & you cant assume everyone will take the messed up pairs(even tho most would w/ the thought of getting 900+ regardless)you might get lucky bro...

I KEEP SAYING THESE SITES ARE SELLING B-Z GRADES BUT PEOPLE CONTINUE TO COP FROM THEM....

ALMOST THE SAME AS FAKES REALLY.

they are discouraging customers to relieve the issue of not being able to fill all orders
but they also could be b-grades to begin with

Originally Posted by mandown91

Does the rock you living under got Central Air?

Originally Posted by BalLaStatus27

Originally Posted by mandown91

Does the rock you living under got Central Air?

roll.gif

i'll take that b grade
i dont care

also anyone get a update from vmvinc.com

i know hes saying 23 24 and 25 of July but why would one of these "early release" websites already get there pairs and the not ?

Are you guys really crying like some little girls?

That looks like typical quality on A-Grades these days...

You guys these days expect quality we had on Jordans back in 2000 in this cheap %$* economy.

I remember about a week ago when I said that these will probably just randomly end up on ndc and people laughed...well they're gonna be on fnl...ndc will prob be next lol

Just got this from VMVINC this is BS

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for your purchase .

We have got your order about " Nike Air Jordan XIII Ray Allen PE - Boston Home".

Your Order is confirmed and reserved .

We are sorry that Nike Hong Kong just inform us the shipment about
this model will delay to 8 Aug,2011 .

And your package would be sent out on next business day (9 Aug,2011).

Please feel free to contact us if you have any question .

Many Thanks

Back
Top Bottom